Chapter 8

Last time in Chase and Skye relationship

"What's up?" Ryder asked Chase. "I want to serenade Skye." Chase explained. "And I have the perfect song." Chase said. "Okay, what's the song?" Ryder asked. "Its..."

Okay ready for Chapter 8? Good here we go.

"Its...One Less Lonely Girl." Chase told Ryder. "By Justin Bieber? Cool! Do you know the lyrics and everything?" Ryder asked Chase. "Of course...not." Chase said. "Oh well...umm...maybe you should figure them out?" Ryder told Chase. Chase knew some of the lyrics but not all of them. "Okay..well I need to also set up the wedding I mean..like...we need to have the perfect spot for it. The wedding needs to be outside because Skye loves the outdoors. And umm...I don't know. I'm not very good with this. At all." Chase said worridly. Ryder has no idea either, but he still tries to help Chase and Skye out.

"Skye, do you know how to write?" Katie asked Skye. Katie was gonna help Skye write her vows. "Umm...no. I don't really have capable thumbs...or thumbs at all." Skye told Katie laughing. Katie started laughing too. "Okay, umm do you know how long you'll love Chase? And how long you want to be married and stuff like that?" Katie asked. Skye told her that she was going to love Chase forever and for eternity.