Chapter 2: The Mission

A/N real quick: This will be written in 3rd person. I want to try out so if you dont like that and you like it better at different points of views then let me know in the comments. And ohmygod 14 views already?? Thank you soo much!Oh, and I always read the story before anyone else does and I realised there was a bunch of spelling mistakes. I'm so very sorry I hope you knew what I meant.

"Awe Chase," Skye said to Chase before licking his face. Chase started to blush while all the other pups went aww. "Paw Patrol to the lookout" Ryder

said through their tags. "Ryder needs us!" Everyone said in unison.

Everyone got into the elevator. Everyone except Marshall. Marshall then came in later, knocking everyone down as usual. "Sorry, guys hehe." Marshall apologized. The elevator took off up and then stopped. Everyone got in their positions and quickly got dressed.

Chase jumped out, then everyone else. "Ready for action Ryder, sir!" Chase said as usual. "Thanks for coming so quickly pups. We have a problem. Alex went missing and Mr.Porter is really scared." Everyone gasped. "Skye I need you and your copter to look around Adventure Bay to look for him. Chase, I need you and your net in case he falls from somewhere high up. Marshall, Ill need your fire truck and ladder in case again he's high up and can't get down." "Let's take to the sky!" Skye said and then did a little flip. "Chase is on the case!" Chase said. "I'm ruff-ruff ready!" Marshall said. "Alright! Paw Patrol is on a roll!" Ryder said before going down his pole to get in his ATV. Skye slid down the slide, then Chase, then Marshall.

Skye went and looked around town. She looked at the beach. She looked at Farmer Yumi's. She looked at Mr.Porters thinking Alex is only hiding. She looked at town hall, train station, everywhere. Until she saw him at the bat cave...

A/N: sorry for the short chapter I don't know what else to do. I hope you liked the whole 3rd person thingy.