Chapter 1: The big secret

Chase's POV

It was like any other day. Marshall, Rocky, and I were playing jump rope. Skye and Zuma were playing pup pup boogie. 'I just love the way Skye dances' I thought to myself.

"Chase?" Marshall and Rocky said simultaneously.

"What?" I asked.

"What are you staring at," Rocky asked. "Yeah. Did you want to play pup pup boogie? I mean we can if you want." Marshall said.

"No... it's j-just..." I start to say.

"Chase... you're a boy..." Marshall said. "And Skye's a girl..." Rocky said. Rocky and Marshall looked at each other and started laughing.

"W-what?" I asked them getting mad.

"CHASE LIKES SKYE CHASE LIKES SKYE!!!" they yell in unison. I put my two paws over their mouths saying "shush and I'll tell you something no one knows... I hope."

"Alright sorry, Chase. Now, what's up?" Rocky said. I think he knows...

"Alright. I-i like Skye. Just please don't tell her?"

"We got you, Chase. Don't worry." Marshall re-assuring me.

Skye's POV

"Hey, Skye it looks like Rocky, Chase, and Marshall are talking. They may be talking about you." Zuma said smirking.

"Are you crazy? Why would they be talking about me?"

"Well, you are a very pretty pup. And well Chase is alwaysss worried about you. I wouldn't be surprised if they were talking about Chase having a crush on you." Zuma said smirking again.

"No... you're kidding Zuma. Why would...Oh my god! Shh... they're coming over here"

Chase's POV

*Flashback to Chase's conversation while on Skyes POV*

"You should probably tell her Chase," Marshall told me.

"B-but... w-what if she d-doesn't feel t-the same way?" I said nervously.

"Then she doesn't like you. Just go over and tell her. Or you'll never ever know" Rocky said smirking.

Skye's POV

"Hey, Chase!" I yelled over to Chase. 'He is very cute. But... Do I myself like him? No, I can't possibly like him. I mean he is a very brave leader. No Skye or... Yes, Skye, you like Chase' I started thinking.

"H-hey Skye." He says back. 'Whys he so nervous. I mean could Zuma of been, right? No Chase doesn't like me. Or... Does he?' "Skye I need to tell you something. And I don't know if you'll like it. But I also don't know if you will like it so I'm gonna come out and just say it."

Chase's POV

'Alright, Chase you can do this. You're the brave leader. You mees to tell her' I took a deep breath.

Marshall's POV

'Oh my gosh... he's gonna do it' "Go on Chase tell her. It's okay." I assure him.

Chase's POV

"Alright... Skye... I-i l-like y-you..." Everyone gasps. Except for Skye. 'Why isn't she answering...' "Skye?" "It's okay if you don't fe--" I was cut off by Skye. "Chase... I like you too" Now everyone including ME gasps. 'Oh my God... Skye... likes me back. SKYE LIKES ME BACK OH MY GOD!'

"Really?" I ask to make sure I'm hearing right. "You like me? back?"

"Yes. Chase. Well, I actually didn't realise how much I liked you until a few minutes ago. I realised how cute you are. I realised how much you're always worrying about me and I find it so adorable. I realised how brave you are as our leader. I actually... think I love you."

"I-i think I-i love you too," I say back.

*A/N: Well this was my first Paw Patrol chapter. I hope you liked it. Sorry if it wasn't long enough but you know. Anyways, again, I hope you liked it and yeah. Vote/Comment/Like/etc. Bye!*