Epilogue

Welcome to the last chapter, now I know some of y'all are saying to make a second book and other people probably don't even care if I make a second book or not. Honestly, I think I absolutely SUCK at writing, but I don't know what you guys think. So if you think I should write a second book, just vote for this chapter. Ok so y'all are probably like "yeah yeah yeah whatever what happens to Chase and Skye and Katie and Ryder and all them." Well, you wanna know, then continue reading. :)

Skye and Chase have been married for 2 years now. They have a liter of 6 puppies. The perfect amount, they have 3 girls, and 3 boys. Exactly what they wanted. There's are four puppies that look exactly like Chase and Skye. A boy and girl look like Chase. A girl and boy look like Skye. Chase's mini hims are named Jackson and Jaila. Skye's mini hers are named Brody and Beauty. There are two puppies that look like a perfect mix of Chase and Skye. Their names are Gavin and Gabrielle. Ryder and Katie are now 12 and have been dating for 2 years, pretty impressive for 12 year olds. (Sike, I've seen 12-13 year olds at my school who've dated the same person for 3 years, but still pretty impressive.) Abby and Rocky have decided to be friends after dating for 1 year and a half. They ended it mutual, and have been really great friends since then.

Well, there it is. The epilogue. If you want a second book, then vote for this. If I get 45 votes, I'll make a second book. And I'll make sure I keep track and once I hit 45 I'll start making a new one. If you guys want to know anything about me, ask me questions in the comment section and I'll make a book of the questions and answer them all. Alright guys, I love you all and hope you guys enjoyed this book. :)

Add me on SnapChat; maelandziedzic3
You can text my Kik; MaelanLeigh
Follow me on Instagram; Maelan_dziedzic
Follow my other insta; maelan.dziedzic