Chapter 3: Finding Alex

A/N omg 41 views!?!? Thank You so so so much. I've decided I'm gonna do 3rd person cause its easier for me. So yeah. If you guys have any questions on the story tell me on my message board or in the comments. Alright. Time for Finding Alex.

Skye looked everywhere for Alex until she saw him at the bat cave. "Ryder, I found Alex! He's at the bat cave. Hurry!" Skye said into her tag so Ryder could hear. "Were on our way," Ryder said back. Ryder and all the pups raced over to the bat cave. Skye was sitting next to Alex.

"Alex? Skye!?" Chase screamed. "Dude, she's like right there. calm down, dude." Zuma told Chase. Ryder checked out Alex. He asked him a bunch of questions. "Alex why you run away?" "Grandpa was taking me to the dentist..." Alex told him feeling ashamed. "But Alex... I thought you loved the dentist. Last time you even said so cause she gave you a toothbrush and a sticker." Ryder said. "I... do love the dentist... But it's not for cleaning. I'm getting my baby tooth pulled cause it won't come out..." Alex said upset. "Ryder, sir. I think I can help him out." Chase said to Ryder. Ryder agreed to let Chase talk to him. "Alex, remember when the dentist pulled my baby tooth? It didn't hurt at all. It was really quick and easy. And she'll give you another sticker." Chase told Alex.

Soon enough Alex decided to go ahead and go to the dentist. He screamed, but he still got his tooth out. He got mad at Chase but he couldn't stay mad at him for long since Chase helped him out a lot. "Chase you said it didn't hurt... That hurt a lot." "Well, it didn't hurt for me." Skye started laughing and then Chase just eyed her.

The Paw Patrol went back to the lookout. Chase and Skye were snuggling together then..."Chase to the lookout!" Ryder said through Chase's tag. "I have to go..." Chase told Skye not knowing what else to say. "Bye Chase. I love you." Skye said. Chase's face then lit up.

"Ready for action Ryder, sir!" Chase said to Ryder. "Chase...

A/N haha I'm gonna leave you on a cliffhanger for one. I have to cliffhangers really. and two. my brain is lazy so hope you enjoyed.