Chapter 9: The Wedding

*The day of the wedding*

Everyone still had a bunch to do. Skye has her dress. Chase has his tuxedo, and memorized the song. They decided not to do any vows since it was hard on the both of them. Ryder and Katie set up the back yard of the lookout for the wedding while the pups were getting some sleep. The wedding wasnt for another few hours so they were getting sleep in.

*3 hours later*

Skye got into her beautiful white gown. Chase got into his tuxedo. He practiced the song a few times before his big time.

*Time of Wedding*

It was the wedding. The pups and Katie were all in their spots. Chase was up on the stage. Skye was with Ryder in the back. Ryder was playing the part as Skye's father. 'Here Comes the Bride' started to play. That was Ryder an Skye's cue. Ryder started to walk down the aisle while a nearby squirrel was tossing rose petals behind them.

"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join the dog and this dog into holy matrimony. If anyone objects in these two marrying please speak now or forever hold your peace." the Pastor says looking into the crowd of people. No objects in the marriage of the two, so the pastor starts again "Chase, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and health, remaining faithful for as long as you both shall live?" "I do." Chase says. "Skye, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and health, remaining faithful for as long as you both shall live?" The pastor asks. "I..." Skye starts. Chase starts to look worried. "I...do." Skye smiles, while Chase joins her in smiling. "Then by the power invested in me, I know pronounce you husband, and wife. You may lick the bride." The pastor says towards Chase. Chase licks Skyes face and says "I'd like to sing you a song." Skye looks like she about to cry.

Chase gets over to the microphone and starts humming in the rythm. "Alright, lets go. There's gonna be one less lonely girl. One less lonely girl, one less lonely girl. How many I told you's and start overs and shoulders have you cried on before? How many promises, be honest girl? How many tears you let hit the floor." Skye starts to cry while smiling. Chase starts to smile also. "How many bags you packed just to take 'em back tell me that. How many either or's, but no more. If you let me inside of your world, there'll be one less lonely girl." Skye is trying to stop the tears from falling. "Saw so many pretty faces, before I saw you. Now all I see is you. I'm coming for you, I'm coming for you. No no. Don't need these other pretty faces like I need you and when you're mine in the world." Chase continues to sing while Skye is smiling and crying.

After Chase was done singing to Skye they cut the cake. Untill...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haha sorry I'm sick and ya. Please don't have hate comments about Justin because he is very special to me, and respect your opinions and music tastes, so please respect mine? Thanks.