Chapter 4: Skase and Rytie

A/N so I'm gonna do POVs again I kinda miss that lol so here I go and holy goodness 75 views!?!?!? Yall are so awesome for reading this. But when I checked there are 46 views in the first chapter, 10 on the second and 2 on the third... so I guess only a couple of people actually liked the story...? :( Whatever I didn't make this for you to like I made it for my own pleasure basically. Okay now for what all yall been waiting for... Story Time! Yay!

Chase POV

~~~~~~~~~

"Ready for action Ryder, sir!" I told Ryder. Why did he need to see me and none of the other pups... "Chase... Why have you and Skye been sneaking around?" he showed me clips of us sneaking off. Well, now that I think about it, there wasn't really any reason we needed to sneak off cause all the pups knew. Except for Ryder. "Sir... I cannot tell you. It's a big secret." "Chase, How about, I'll tell you a secret of mine and you'll tell me yours?" He's bribing me... Okay. "Okay Ryder, sir." "Well... I hate Brussel sprouts." He said. "Sir, everyone knows that remember?" "Oh yeah..." He took a deep breath. "I like Katie..." Wow. I wasn't expecting that. Guess I should tell him mine... "Okay Ryder, sir. I love Skye and she loves me and we've been sorta kinda dating for a few days. All the pups knew but I didn't want to tell you cause I didn't want our relationship to get in the way of Paw Patrol."

Ryder POV

~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh. Why wouldn't Chase tells me though? I don't know how their relationship would get in the way of Paw Patrol. "Chase, how would you and Skye dating get in the way of Paw Patrol?" I asked him. "I actually don't really know, sir." He told me. That was a lot of help. "Oh well, it's okay. I approve of you two dating and I don't really care. You guys are a really cute couple." I told him smiling at him. I think he'll be fine now. "Thanks, Ryder, sir. You and Katie would be really cute too." Does he really think so? Aww. "Okay, Chase you can go back now. Thank you for talking."

Chase POV

~~~~~~~~~

So me and Skye are dating and we love each other. I think I'm gonna stop by Katies with Skye. "Skye!" I yelled for her before she went into her dog house. "Yeah what's up?" She asked. "Skye, can you go to Katies with me?" She asked why and I told her everything about why Ryder wanted to see me and how he likes Katie. She agreed and when we got there we asked Katie if she liked anyone. "Hey, Katie..." We said towards her simultaneously. We then started laughing. "Do you like anyone in Adventure Bay?" Skye asked her. "Well... yes." She said blushing. "Who, who, who?!?" We asked her laughing again. "Well. If you must know. Its..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe cliffhanger again. So If you guys want to talk to me and stuff. I have Twitter and Instagram. and many other things. I'll put everything I have down below. Except for my Facebook and Snapchat.
Instagram// @maelan_dziedzic
back up insta// @mae.is.my.name
Twitter// mae_dziedzic
Pintrest//MaelanDziedzic
Tumblr// maelandziedzic0823
If you really need to know my snapchat then direct message me on Insta or Twitter. I don't follow back everyone on Twitter but if you follow me on all that stuff tell me and leave your stuff below and ill follow back :) On my Twitter ill post when I update on this like starting now. Ily all :) <3