Chapter 25

Hil's POV:

"class dismiss,"

Oh, thank you!

We bid our chorus goodbye to Jimin oppa, Sir Park Jimin, our Contemporary Music and Arts teacher, as my fellow students started to pack their things.

"~aaaaarghasdfghjkl..." I groaned as I intentionally stretched my back and arms backward, trying to poke Sunghoon behind me on his nose.

"tsk," he jeered, thwacking my hand lightly away from his face.

-_-

"tsh! tsh! tsh!" I mocked, getting another hiss from my seatmate, Jay, who gave me a look as he wipes his contaminated hand that I guess you figured out where the good contamination came from, unto the sleeves of my blazer.

Sorry~

I stick out my tongue at him as my apology, looking back at my table before putting my pen inside my bag.

Yeah, pen.

Just pen.

I learned not to take down notes when I became classmates with Jay and Jake. Not because they don't do too, but it's the opposite.

Their notebooks have pagessss of notes taken already even though classes just started only recently, compared to me, who has only 1 page of writing in every notebook that I have, and it's only the subject title and course outline if I may say.

That's why, I have this new logic reasoning that even Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jack and Jill, Hitler, and Donald Trump can't even think of...

...and that is by borrowing notebooks using my irresistible charms just not to write all the time during class hours, and give double J my clean notebooks in return for photocopying theirs.

^_^

I'm a genius, right?

"let's go, the others were already waiting outside," said Sunghoon.

The 4 of us got up as I speak with Jay regarding our group report for Sir Min Yoongi a while ago in our morning class, but when I saw Jungwon, Sunoo, and Ni-ki on the corridors, looking like baby giants compare to us senior students here with their heights not far from their hyungs, I immediately went beside them, bearing some meaningful and very short heavy gazes at the 4 girls on the side, who were openly giggling at each other as they push themselves towards the 3.

*~_~

I remember them.

They are one of the few confident students who always walk across the corridor in front of our classroom like they were on a mall for window shopping, peaking glances on our glass windows, smiling and chitchatting like they just found the best ever chocolate that they want to receive from Santa Clause at Valentine's, as they look inside, directly to our direction at the farthest back beside the window.

And of course, it's an obvious thing that I am not the one they're admiring, but of course, my 3 other companies.

*sigh~

Also, I remember, they tried twice or thrice to speak with those 3 but got pushed aside when I intervene in the middle as I saw the uncomfortable looks of Jay, Jake, and Sunghoon who were all too nice and humble to stay and excuse their selves to run away from these girls, despite being indirectly disrespected by the girls' action of passing the what we call personal space within their 1st's interaction.