Chapter 20

Please do refer to the photo above as their PE uniform. It is ENHYPEN's photo from 1st seasonal greeting, wearing shirts and pants like for PE classes.

Enjoy reading.

******

Hil's POV:

"...and that would be all for today, get ready for recitation next meeting,"

0_0

Oh come on~

Grunts and groans were heard around the classroom at what Mr. Kim Namjoon, our good-looking English subject teacher have said.

"don't worry..." he smiled, showing us his pair of deep dimples making my girls and gay classmates ogle at him.

-__-

"...I'm not going to give you a hard time, just make sure to have an advance reading on the topic I've given you, okay? have a good lunch, goodbye," he smiled once again before walking out of the room.

*sigh~

What a week~

"do we still have classes later?" I asked Jay beside me, who's cleaning his table from his things.

"you know? since last Monday, you haven't skipped a day without asking me that,"

0_o

"so?"

He looks at me, deeply sighing as if he's tired from something.

"can I give you an assignment?" he said, brushing his hair up.

Eh?

"yah, you're not my teacher!"

"I know~ but I'm giving you one as a concerned citizen of our country and of our class~ now, kindly memorize our class schedule, okay? learn to read your assessment form for our subjects,"

-__-

tsh~

"K,"

Tautousious boy~

"let's go," Jake told from behind, thus I start packing back my things inside my bag.

We went outside the room to the cafeteria, turning lefts and rights, and a couple of stairs.

*haish~