Chapter 35

Third Person's POV:

(Continuation)

"Park Sunghoon," he turns ahead and nods respectfully at the man who called him.

"Sir Bang, Good evening,"

The older man gestured him to settle their selves on the couch in front of the office table.

Though there's an awkward atmosphere for Sunghoon, he manages to ease up when Mr. Bang patted his back with a smile and initiates a conversation regards with his schooling and how it's going. The man also asks a little about his niece who he tried to answer carefully because truthfully saying, even Hil is doing fine with her performances like activities and quizzes in class, he sometimes catches the girl dozing off as if there's no professor in front who's spilling his mouth with lessons.

"so, as to why I asked you here," Mr. Bang finally opened the reason of why he's called, "I heard that the university's foundation week is coming,"

"ah, yes, Sir, I think it's scheduled next month or the month after," Sunghoon said.

"are you planning to join some sports events?"

"I..." Sunghoon pondered a bit as he remembers a certain sport he had loved that has been on his mind since it is announced earlier at their class as one of the new main sports events of the upcoming school celebration, "I have, but..."

Mr. Bang nodded.

"I think you should go for it,"

Sunghoon looked up at him.

"Well, as of now I'm still thinking about joining,"

"As for me, I encourage you to join, you have experience and I heard that you're good at it,"

A frown of confusion grew on Sunghoon's face.

"What do you mean, sir? Do you know what sport I'm pertaining to?"