Chapter 41

Enjoy reading~

****

Hil's POV:

Its finally the 1st day of our foundation week!

And guess what it means.

It means no classes!

Yey!

But it doesn't mean that we don't need to come to the university every day.

We are required to be present the whole week. They actually gave us an attendance booklet where we need to get a proof of stamp from the Student Body Officers (SBO) every before and after lunch, and before the end of the afternoon programs to monitor us.

Yes, it's like normal school days, the only difference is that we can enjoy and watch whatever program and sports we want. We can even stay until 10 pm to enjoy the mini-amusement park that our University President personally sponsored, and will open every 5 pm.

How did I know?

We're not even at the university right now and have no announcement about these things, so how? 'simply because I somehow bothered V hyung the whole day yesterday to show me the copy of the whole weeks' program, not only to know about these but mainly because to see when will be the Figure Skating Competition be held.

And it will be on Thursday!

'am so egzoyteeedddd!!!

"LET'S GO! L.E.T. apostrophe S. G. O!!" I sang as I hopped off of the bus, followed and copied by Sunoo, Jungwon, and Niki behind me as I led them towards the gate without waiting for the others.

I cling an arm around Sunoo as we both squealed at the sight of the big banner of the event, hanging at the archway of the giant gate.

Wieee~

***

Sunghoon's POV: