"His Song"

(His SongLee Heeseung)

Lee Heeseung and Song Jean were both from Namyangju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.

They don't know each other personally because they belong to 2 different schools, but they are familiar with each other's names as they are both popular among the teenagers around their hometown, bearing their great talents in the field of dancing and singing.

The name Lee Heeseung and Song Jean stayed faceless to each other's minds until they finished high school and leave their town for the next stage of their lives. That's why, it is a quite surprise when they enter college in the same university, same college, same course, and same major.

Finally, they did not need to wonder anymore about the faceless names of each other.

And now, as the 2 walks on the same journey as classmates, the flowers of their skills bloomed more.

They grow more beautifully together as they built an amazing friendship.

Until 'something' unexpectedly develop between them that made Lee Heeseung to 'really' want to have.

A song.

And not just any typical song.

But a beautiful, amazing, and astonishing 'song'.

The one that he can call 'mine.'

He wants that 'song' to be his which he can proudly tell everyone, that that 'song'...is His Song.

******

A/N 

I do not have any portrayers for the girl lead character. I only made up her name, so if ever there's an artist who has the same name, I am assuring you that it is purely coincidental.

You can visit my profile, follow my account, and add this story to your reading list to be updated.

Thank you~