Chapter 7

Sunghoon's POV:

(Continuation) 

"oomph,"

I instinctively grabbed her arm when the elevator moved all of a sudden, causing her to lose her balance after bumping on me.

"sor—"

0_0

0_0

*gulp

I quickly retrieved my hand off of her, and watch her closely stare at me.

Why is she looking at me like that?

Is Jay right?

Does she remember my face? Does she...

She intakes a deep breath, shaking her head lightly as if waking herself up.

Does she hurt her head when we bumped earlier?

"s-sorry,"

I didn't answer her and just watch her move on the space beside me, slightly a half step forward from me. 

She's about to press floor 1, but quickly put her hand down when she saw that it's in red, notifying her that it is my ground to off to.

Hm...

Yeah, she's really the girl from earlier...

Though I've only seen her once within a few seconds, I am sure that she's the girl who made a scene with me earlier...in an open and public place.

-__-

If I may tell, I did feel a little embarrassed when I fell on my back a while ago.

Well, who wouldn't?

I was caught off guard, fell on the hard rough ground with a random sweaty girl on top of me who bumped me as if she was a wild bull and I'm her target, tumbling us down with such a strong impact.

My back and butt hurt, you know?

But to think of it, somehow it's a good thing that I am the one who first fell on the ground. With the impact we had? I am lucky that I only got bruises and body aches, but if it was another way around, I'm sure she would have run carrying a few injuries.