Chapter 17

Hil's POV:

WAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!

Make sure to read that in an evil laugh, 'kay? good.

I think going back to school is getting more fun than what I expect it to be.

First, because there's no hassle on our morning transportation earlier, added that I saved some money because of the cheap fare.

Second, I am not with the same class as my who I call 'nerve snapping duo', Harry Pottery of Wizardry-call 911 to order – Kang Taehyun, my number 1 headache source, and Heuningkai, his 2nd lieutenant in brazing and cutting my reserved patience.

Thirdly, I am left with the same room, with the same class, same subjects, and same transferee students like me, with the good boys of our group, Jake, the Aussie boy, Jay, the cool positive lad, and the handsome thick eyebrowed, Park Sunghoon.

And lastly...

He he he~

That's an evil laugh too, okay? okay.

My cousin, the one and only Kim Taehyung, my V hyung... is now standing in front of the class.

"oh my goodness~"

"so it's really true that we have a new handsome professor!"

"he's so handsome~"

"I'll never ever go absent,"

"we're so lucky, we have new handsome mates and new handsome prof~ wahhh~"

"this will be the 1st time I felt that school is heaven~"

"tone down your voices please," said V hyung with his low sekchi voice.

Pfft!

HAHAHA!

"WAHHH!!"

"KIYAAHH!"

0_0

Are students allowed to do that in class?

My shooting shoots~

V hyung taps his desk, signaling the class to go quiet.

Oh goodness, I wanted to laugh!

I've never seen him this serious since the day I know him so many years ago! This is the first time!

I don't even know that he has seriousness within his whole body system!

I looked down at my table and pursed my lips when V hyung eyes landed on mine, giving me a silent warning that he knows whatever thoughts I have on my mind.

I closed my eyes to calm my giggly nerves, and let out a few deep breaths.

"you okay?" asked Jay, who I share my seat with.

"yeah," I nodded quietly.

"sure?"

"yeah, I just want to laugh, but I can't," I whispered back, "V hyung might throw his board marker on me," I joked.