ANNOUNCEMENT!

IT'S ME AND MY jowa~ wah~

kidding~

SO!

I JUST WANT TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS STORY WILL BE A SERIES!

Yes, I know~ I know~ It's so sudden, but I just can't get the thought of making a series with BHD, out of my head~

You know? the thought of each book having different stories but having some characters from the previous books? it sounds awesome to me.

So, please forgive me, people.

HOWEVER, for now, I'll only include the hyung line for this series, again...FOR NOW~

BUT, don't worry, I have some plots for all of them already, but I don't know how and when to publish the stories for the maknae lines, considering their timelines.

I actually have the titles for all of them, but then again, for me to avoid being confused while writing the future series, I decided to have the hyung line first. Please do understand that. I super duper love them all~

Here, I have the titles, including the maknaes future stories, for you to believe me that I already have a plot in mind for them but, yeah~

BigHit's Dormitory (Park Sunghoon)

His Song (Lee Heeseung)

Foreign Love (Jake Sim)

R.A.S. (Jay Park)

Young Yang's Girl (Yang Jungwon)

More than 10 months (Kim Sunoo)

Let me in (Ni-ki)

I am considering using a third POV for the series, but I don't know, we will see how it will go.

DESCRIPTION for the hyung line series will be posted after this.

I am hoping that you can still support my work.

I will do my very best to make a good story.

THANK YOU~