Chapter 13

Yeonjun's POV:

"yow~"

"wazzup~"

"how you doin' man?"

"Hi, noona~"

"Ohh~ nice shoes bro!"

"hyung, I don't know that you are this shameless,"

0_0

Mwo?!

I put down my hand from waving to the people we pass by in the lobby and turn around to give a glare at Heeseung.

"yah~ this isn't being shameless ya' know? this act is called being friendly, have you ever heard of that?"

"of course, yes, and I think you're not on the page to be called friendly, your actions are more like on I-love-receiving-attention, ya' know? a bit of what we call attention seeker," he said as if what he just told is not an indirect punch on my face.

"aish~ Lee Heesueng! when did you learn to talk back to a hyung ah?? ah??!"

"AHH!! Hyung!! stop! *cough, *cough!"

I head locked him.

I turn my head to our right as Park Sunghoon lightly laughs at us.

"Yeonjun hyung, don't be too hard on him," he chuckles, watching me pull the human creature that has a very high nose, and very healthy teeth, inside the elevator with me.

"I am not~"

"ahh~ hyung~" whines Heesueng.

"fine, just say I'm sorry hyung~ sarangheo~"

"that's eew hyung! arghchh! fine! fine!"

He he he~

"Hyung! mianhe~ s-saranghe!"

Good!!!

As I release him from my grip, he lightly massages his neck, before looking at me pointedly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?? want round 2?" he stepped backward from me, pursing his lips.

"I AM not looking at YOU, hyung! my eyes are directed at Sunghoon behind you hyung! tsh... don't be too assuming~" he whispered the latter.

Is that even a whisper??

But before I could harshly, violently, ruthlessly harm Heesueng again, the ding of the elevator rung on the 2nd floor.