Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 21

In the blizzard land of Antartica, Jack stood on a mountain, preparing to throw the box of his teeth. He was deep on thought of what Bunnymund said earlier. Was it worth it to find the memories of his beginning, or could Juri have been the one to create new beginnings for him? Jack was crushed, he lost his friends, and love.

Jack pulled back his arm, and threw it forward, but he couldn't let the box go. He tried again, bit he found himself defeated.

"I thought this might happen..." Pitch's voice said from behind him. Jack went wide eyed, then tensed, "They never really believed in you, I was just trying to show you that, but I understand."

Jack spun behind him, and shot a bolt of ice at Pitch, he misted away. Jack flew behind Pitch and shot him again, "You don't understand anything!!!"

"I know, what it's like to be cast out!" Pitch yelled back as both shot at each other, but their defenses just canceled each other out. Jack flew up high and shot out an entire storm of ice at Pitch, but Pitch countered it with his black sand.

He went up behind Jack, "To not be believed in! To long, for a family!" Pitch said, "All those years in the shadows, I thought, no one else knows what this feels like. But now, I see that I was wrong."

Pitch gestured towards Jack, continuing, "You don't have to be alone, Jack. I believe in you, and I know children will too!"

"You and me...?" Jack muttered.

"Yes!" Pitch answered, "Just look, at what we can do!"

He pointed above their heads, and what Jack saw was a tall slick of ice with a combination of Pitch's black sand. Both mixed, and standing proud.

"What goes better together, than cold and dark?!" Pitch said, "We can make them believe! Then everything, everything will be-"

"Pitch Black?" Jack interrupted, but Pitch then added, "And Jack Frost too. They'll believe in both of us."

"No. They'll fear, both of us. And that's not what I want."

Jack began to walk away, saying "Just leave me alone."

Pitch then glared at him, "Very well then, you want to be left alone? Done! But first..."

Jack turned around and Pitch snapped his fingers. Black mist formed a figure on the ground, then out came Juri.

"Juri!" He yelled and ran towards them. Her wrists were tied together and her mouth blocked by the black mist. They disappeared and she fell to the ground.

"Jack r-"

She was cut off by Pitch's hand gripped her neck. He raised her up to his level as her hands attempted to pry his off. He tried to get closer to them, but that just made Pitch tighten his grip on Juri's neck. Jack went wide eyed, and readied himself to attack.

"The staff, Jack!" Pitch yelled, "You have a bad habit, of interfering. Now hand it over, and I'll let Juri go."

"No, dont do it!" Juri piped out, Pitch just tightened his grip, making Jack flinch. He just kept his staff raised, to fire, but then lowered it.

"No." Juri gasped, shaking her head at Jack as he handed it over to Pitch.

"Alright, now let her go." Jack demanded.

Pitch smirked, "No. You said you wanted to be alone, so be alone!"

He spun around, then threw Juri at the wall of a mountain, a far from them. She landed with a hard thud.

"No!" Jack yelled, then Pitch snapped the staff into two, making Jack flinch in pain. He shot his sand at Jack, and it sent him falling into the crack of lower ground. He was trapped, he could have flew out, but without his staff, he was powerless. Pitch stared down at Jack, dropping in the two pieces of his staff. He walked away, laughing.