Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 5

A yawn escaped Juri's lips as she arched her back, stretching. Her sleepy eyes flashed over at the grandfather clock in the room, it was barely 8 in the morning. She sat up from the bed, rubbing her eyes, that's when she noticed more bags were on the floor, more than she had brought along with her. Juri stood and opened all of them, they contained all her clothing and personal belongings, even photos. Then she saw whoever packed her undergarments were inside as well. She blushed of embarassment, wondering who did it.

Juri found that there was a bathroom in the bedroom so she took a quick shower. After she picked out a powder blue dress that stopped at her mid thigh with a fluffy white petticoat under. A bow was placed on the center of the chest area and ruffles were seen at the sleeves, as well as the bottom rim of the dress. She slipped it on as well with a pair of high white over knee socks with black flats. Taking off the towel from her head, her hair was damp so she combed through her red hair. She was set for the day, she walked out the room and ran into Santa. "Ah my dear, good morning!"

"Back at you. How was last night's delivery?"

"Fantasticheskiy! And would mind doing me a favor?" She nodded, "I'll be having a small meeting later with the factory as well with the rest of the Guardians. Only one person isn't awake this moment. Can you guess who it is?"

"Just winging it, but Jack?"

"Ha ha! You got it! Go wake him up, unlike everybody else he might listen to you. Yetis!" Two Yetis came and showed Juri to Jack's room. Once there, she quietly opened the door and as the old man said, Jack was snoring away. Juri rolled her eyes in amusement and walked over to him. She lightly shoved his arm and his eyes slightly opened, "What is it?" He asked sleepily.

"Wake up." She demanded, he looked over at the clock and groaned. "Its barely 8:30 in the morning!"

Jack flipped onto his stomach, and fell back to sleep. Juri got an idea, she got on the bed and jumped on his back. Her hand ruffled his snow colored hair, yelling "Wake up!" Her back soon met the bed as Jack finally stood. He yawned then looked annoyed at Juri, "I'm up now, happy?"

Juri nodded, smiling. She walked past him to the door saying, "Santa needs us, something about a meeting, so let's go!" Opening the door, Jack said "You owe for waking me up this early."

"Not until you catch me!" Juri ran out the door, Jack trailed behind her. Who knew such a short person could run that fast, thought Jack. Juri ran into to the room where she first met the Guardians. All the Yetis, elves, as well as Tooth, Bunnymund, Sandy, and Santa were there. Once inside, Jack came in a few seconds later, Santa smiled.

"Good, now everyone is here."

"Wait what's going on?" asked Jack.

"Let me finish Jack Frost!" Santa continued, "Last night's delivery was just perfect, and Pitch free. So for everyones hard work, I will be throwing a dinner party." Everyone cheered, Juri grinned with happiness.

Sandman made a clock and question mark with the sand above his head, "Oh! It will be at 6 tonight."

"I will need some help doing final touches to the party. Guardians?" They all faced him as he began saying, "Will you please help me finish the final details to this party, if you don't mind?" They nodded with eager, and clapped his hands.

"Excellent! Follow me then, everyone else is dismissed!" The Yetis and elves left the room as Santa led the Guardians to a new room, a large dining room with dozens of cream white sheeted tables with nicely craved wooden chairs. Crystal chandeleirs hung from the ceiling, brightening the entire room, it was gorgeous, Juri thought.

"It's so bright." Bunny said, Santa agreed.

"That's one thing I need help with, Tooth and Sandy remove all chandeleirs but the ones in the center middle of this room." They nodded and obeyed.