Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 15

Author Note: Spoilers will be told throughout the rest of these next chapters. If you haven't seen the movie and don't want a spoiler, please don't read the next upcoming chapters, go watch the movie first if you'd like. Unless you don't care for spoilers or already have seen ROTG then read away! Enjoy!

P.s. A picture of how Juri's bow and arrow look like over there >>>

The girl holding it is NOT juri, Juri has red hair with green eyes and her appearance is the cover of this story! Just letting you know. OK now enjoy!~

~*~

When they entered the portal to Tooth palace, the sight of it made Jack and Juri draw closer to get a good look.

"What...?" North muttered.

Raven black figures shot out of Tooth palace, hundreds of them flew all around the sky, and passed the sleigh. Sandman pulled out a sand umbrella protecting himself from the hits of the dark figures. As they got closer, the figures were actually horses.

"They're taking the tooth fairies!" Jack proclaimed as they saw one horse put its mouth over a group of fairies, capturing them. Jack shot from his seat and managed to catch one fairy. He opened his hand, and said "You okay, Babytooth?"

Babytooth nodded, curled up inside his cold hand. North pulled the sleigh into the palace and once inside he spotted more horses, "Juri get over here!"

She went beside and squealed when he put her on his shoulders, "Jack here, take over!"

North threw his stearing ropes at him and Jack got what he ment. Jack began to stear the sleigh and North stood on the top of the sleigh. He looked up at Juri,

"When you see one in front of you, dont hesitate to shoot. I got the rest."

He said and pulled out two large swords, Juri nodded and pulled her clip out her hair. She separated the moon charm from the clip and both transformed into her bow and arrow. As the sleigh got close to the dark horses, she shot an arrow straight into the head of the horse. Once the arrow made contact with the horse, it completely poofed into thin air.

More came along, Juri shot her arrow at multiple horses as North sliced the rest in half. As the horses misted off, some fragments of them fell on Sandman. He was surprised to see that the horses were actually made of sand, but were raven black colored. Capsules fell into the sleigh after the horses popped gone, inside of it was empty. Thats when they realized the unharmed figures were taking the teeth of the children away. Juri and North fought their way through, but the figures got away.

Jack pulled in and landed on a certain spot, not so well. Everyone fell forward, espicially North and Juri. Juri flew off North's shoulders and landed on the floor of the sleigh.

"Juri!" Jack yelled and immediately helped her up, "Its okay. I'm fine."

She said while rubbing the back of her head, they then found a panicky Tooth flying around anxiously.

"Tooth!" North called, she looked below and sighed in relief.

"Oh they took the fairies! And the teeth! Everything is gone." She sat on the floor sadly as they gathered around her. "Everything..."

Her face lit when Babytooth flew over.

"Aw, at least one of you is safe." She said while hugging Babytooth.

"Oh how sweet." A voice said. They recognized it and scanned the area, preparing the weapons. Pitch continued, "And how very exciting. To have all six of you here, I'm a little starstruck! Do you like my show on the globe, North? But it did get you all together didnt it?"