Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 25

Instantly, after Jack had closed the door, Juri closed her eyes and fell asleep. The pills had really kicked in. And she dreamt, it was a place she had seen before, the place she was in when she first received her Siren wings. The area was completely white, all but the ground she stood on. There was grass with hints of small flowers, but Juri was alone at the moment. Her head spun around to take in her surroundings.

"Hello?" She called out.

Silent.

"You know, you should be taking better care of yourself." A male voice said, her father's, actually.

Juri slightly smirked, "And how many times have I told you, that before?"

He chuckled, and a female giggle was heard, "I lost count."

Juri didn't turn, nor did they tell her to, she sighed.

"What if we lose, and this world does live with only believing in Pitch?"

"What happen to the determined Juri I knew?" Her father said.

"But I'm sick! And the rest are getting weaker by t-"

"But you are getting better each passing second. Its not what your body says what it can not do. Remember, I said to follow where your heart is." Ligeia said, then sang, "Look with your heart and not with eyes."

"Where is your heart?"

Juri took a moment then whispered, "Jack."

Ligeia sighed, smiling at her daughter. She wasn't the five year old she had known, but now an eighteen year old girl.

"I'm so proud of you Juri. Even at a very young age, when you lost me, you still fought by yourself. Your father may have done what wasn't right, but it was just to protect you. All this was to protect you. Now, our time is up; you're all grown up and that job will be handed to Jack."

"Heh, he's lucky that I approve of him." says Juri's father, both women giggle. Juri blushed, since they now know her love for Jack.

"I thank both of you. You two, are the greatest things that have ever happened to me. Each passing second, even with just one of you, was perfect. I love you so much, Juriko."

Tears formed in Juri's eyes. She spun around and ran towards her parents, the tears flying out her eyes as she ran. Juri flung herself into their open arms.

~*~

A tear drop leaked out of the corner of Juri's right eye, then fell down her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw that she was alone in Jamie's bedroom. She yawned, Juri didn't remember at all, nor one bit of what happened after she took the remedie. All she remembered was struggling to take the medicine then waking up from her nap. Her hand wiped away the tear from her cheek, and she then noticed: her throat wasn't sore anymore, no headache, or even waking to a coughing fit!

"Wow...it must have worked." Juri muttered of the remedie. She then recalled that they were at a war with Pitch right now. She stood up and walked to the window. Juri opened it and sighed as the cool breeze of the wind hit her face. She was glad that she was better now.

Juri began to vocalize some high E's and they rang beautifully and her necklace lightly glowed. Juri was now ready, it was time. She put her foot on the bottom frame of the window, lifting herself up. She summoned her wings and sprouted out from her back. Jumping out, the wings began to jump up and down, making Juri float as she closed the windows. She flew through the sky and kept an eye out for anything suspicious. So she then took out her hair pin, detatched the clip and charm, both formed into her bow and arrow.