Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 14

Light seeped through the window curtains, flashing on Jack's face. He groaned softly and opened his eyes. He didn't remember much of the night before, only remembering that he had comfort Juri throughout the storm, until she fell asleep. He would have never known, to see Juri looking so scared and defenceless. Jack then felt a weight on top of his chest and stomach. Jack's eyes shifted downwards, and spotted a fast asleep Juri in her light baby yellow night gown. Her soft hand rested on his chest and practically half her body was top of his. He notices that his right arm was wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer. That's when he recalled his realization thoughts, last night.

I love her, he thought, I am truly and deeply in love with Juri. Jack's words spinned all throughout his mind, it repeated like a broken record. Jack never wanted her to leave him, her smile warmed his frosty ice heart. She was like his own moon. Shining brightly and beautful, scaring away any fear or darkness. Only bringing light. It all now made sense to Jack. Jack may gave been very naive, but he isn't hopelessly stupid.

~*~

"Oy mate! Get your bloody self up of your bed, and lets finish this bet!" Bunnymund banged on the door of Jack's bedroom. He rolled his eyes when he didn't hear a response.

"Did you not hear me Frost, I said get u-" when Bunnymund opened the door, he didn't find Jack on the bed.

"What the? Oh he better have not backed down." He muttered and walked out and found North banging his fists on Juri's door.

"Juri please come out! You didn't make cookies yesterday, please bake then today! I am dying! Please Juri!" North finally barged in and both Bunnymund and North saw Juri, half awake, getting up off of Jack. They went wide eyed,

"Woah! What in the bloody name, is going on here?!" Bunny proclaimed.

Juri stuttered in embarrassment, "Nonononono. Its not what it looks like! Well you see-"

"I just crashed here last night. What's the big deal?" Jack said bluntly, not even blinking.

"Well snowcone, today is where we finally settle things."

"And today Juri, is where you make cookies!" North added eagerly.

Juri chuckled, rolling her eyes playfully, "Okay. And this will be a good opportunity to try out a new cookie recipe!"

North put Juri over his shoulder and ran down to the kitchen, Jack rolled his eyes and followed Bunnymund down to the main room. They entered and Jack said as he took a seat on the bench,

"Better get out your 50 bucks."

"Back at cha."

"Juri come back!"

"But I have to let the oven heat up first! Just wait a bit."

"Ugh!"

Juri ran inside the main room, with her apron on and said, "Here to support Jack. Afterwards I better get a thank you." She joked.

She stood beside the piano with Bunnymund across from her. Jack and Juri glanced at each other and he took a deep breathe. Jack placed his fingers above the keys, and began to play. If.Juri hadn't walked in, he would have lost the bet notes ago.

Bunnymund's jaw dropped and Juri giggled, "I taught him well didn't I?" She said.

Jack finished and Juri clapped, hugging him. With her arms still around him, they turned to Bunnymund. He muttered small curses at himself while counting bills and handed them to Jack, Jack began laughing. North ran in.

"Juri! Oven ready! Lets get going!" He pulled on her arm, dragging her out to the kitchen. Jack trailed behind her and found her mixing a substance in a large bowl. She pounded out the dough that was in front of when she stopped mixing the bowl. Juri cut up the dough, flattening out the brown dough into circles on five current trays. She stopped herself from asking Jack to put the completed trays in the oven, because she then remembered how sensitive he was to heat.

She finally placed all trays into the oven, and shut the door. Then she went back to mixing, Jack stood beside her.

"How can you bake so well?"

"When my mom died, she left behind practically an entire book on pastries and meals. So I took the time to actually make them."

"What's that suppose to be?" He pointed at the bowl in her hands.

"The icing." She whispered, so North wouldn't hear, he was to busy watching the dough bake.

A yeti ran inside the kitchen, yelling some giberish that only North understood.

"What?!" North yelled,

"What is it?" asked Juri.

"Tooth's palace has been attacked."

Jack and Juri went wide eyed. "Come on, lets go!" Juri yelled, she and Jack walked out as North yelled,

"But the cookies!"

"Have one of the Yetis take it out in 25 minutes!" She called back.

She entered her room and went to the closet. Jack stood outside as she changed into cream white dress with a fluffy white fur band at the bottom. Under, she wore a green long sleeve shirt, and attached to the dress was a hood with a fur band on the seam. She slipped on her beige hiking boots, and put her hood over her head.

Juri ran out and grabbed Jack's arm and both ran to the garage. There the Yetis brought in the sleigh with the reindeer and North was already sitting inside. Bunnymund and Sandman walked in, all four jumped inside the sleigh and were off to Tooth's palace.

Author's Note:

NOOOO ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER DX. sorry everyone, but im in a hurry! :)