Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 17

"Oops.." Jack muttered. Over everyone's head, floated either an egg, tooth, and candy cane of sand. Over Juri's head was just music notes. Jack picked up Juri bridal style saying, "Man, I really wish I had a camera right now."

Something flew past the window, Jack and Sandman looked over and saw one of Pitch's horses. Out of reflex, Jack was about to fly till he realized Juri was still in his arms. He didn't want to leave her on the ground like Jamie and everybody else, so he quickly laid her onto of North's stomach since he took up the whole bed.

He flew out the window, "Come on Sandy, we can catch Pitch!" He called out. Sandman looked behind him, and everyone looked okay. He rolled his eyes then went after Jack. Once he left, a blonde little girl came into Jamie's bedroom. She appeared to be his little sister and she was astonished to see all the legends in the room, fast alsleep.

"Oooo pretty." She said when she saw Juri, then found what she thought was a snow globe under Juri's arm. The girl picked it from North's pocket and shook it, she looked over and saw Bunnymund asleep.

"Bunny! Hop hop hop!" Then inside the globe formed eater eggs when said that. The girl walked away but tripped over Bunnymund's leg, the globe broke and a portal opened. Curiosity got the best of her and she entered, the portal closed after that.

Right when it closed, North shot up, muttering whats. As he stood, he accidently knocked Juri off. She grunted when she hit the ground.

"Woops, sorry."

~*~

Jack and Sandman flew into the sky, scanning the area, in search of Pitch. Jack was.so anxious, he really wanted to find his teeth so he could recall his past memories. They spotted horses and split up as Jack chased one that rode off as Sandman defeated the rest, turning them to his sand, rather than Pitch's.

Jack chased the house for a while around and finally shot it with his ice from the staff. He cheered in success when he stood at the top of a building. The horse was just a flat icey black stain on the ground.

"Hey Sandy! I got one!" Jack called while chuckling. He kept poking it while saying, "Look at this thing."

Pitch walked behind him, "Frost."

Jack spun behind him, shooting ice, but Pitch reappeared above him, "You do spend an awfully amount time with those weirdos. But this isn't your fight, Jack."

"You made it my fight when you tried to take Juri and by stealing the teeth!"

"Ha! The teeth and Juri? Since when did you care so much for both?" Pitch then noticed Sandman right behind him.

"Ahh, now this, is who I was-also-looking for." Sandman swung his sand whips at Pitch, and Pitch dodged it each time. Pitch pulled out a black sanded sythe and swung back like a maniac. But Sandman was able to grab Pitch's wrist with his whip and spinned him, hitting him multiple times and threw him to the streets below.

Jack stood by Sandman, saying "Remind me to not get on your bad side."

They flew down towards Pitch as he said, "Okay easy, you can't blame me for trying Sandy! To be weak, and foolish, it was stupid of me to mess with your dreams."

His innocence act fell when glared at both, "So I'll tell you what, you can have them back."

Hundreds of raven black sand horses circled Jack and Sandman. Jack then suggested, "You take the ones on the left, I'll take the ones on the right?"

Pitch watched them, after he said, "Boo."

That signaled the horses to attack and Sandman didn't hesitate.