Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 23

Jack was able to get Juri out the blizzard on a flash, the whole time she slept on his back. He reached Pitch's lair, he snuck in and didn't find him of course. He spotted the cages of the tooth fairies, he opened them, yelling "Come on, let's go!"

They huddled to the back, staring at them, "What's wrong?"

One fairy pointed behind Jack, and he looked down and found the Globe, "The lights..."

He set Juri inside the ground of the cage, so she could rest more comfortably as he went to go inspect the Globe; the fairies watched over Juri. Jack stood by the Globe, watching closely at the lights.

~*~

North's place began to shake rapidly as multiple toys and items fell off their places, interrupting the Yetis of their hard work. The Globe in the main room became surrounded by black mist, then Pitch appeared on top of the Globe, laughing.

"You're all free to go! We won't be needing any Christmas toys this year, thank you very much. Nor ever again."

One Yeti looked over his mountain of toy robots that had just finished painting red on North's command, he sighed in frustration. All his hard work for nothing...

~*~

Jack looked at the lights, and saw them flicker out, one by one.

"They're all going out..." He muttered.

~*~

"Only six left!" Pitch taunted, "Six precious children, that still believe in the Guardians with all their hearts."

He stepped on one light over at England, "Make that five." He says as the lights dissolves away. Pitch stepped on one light at a time, counting down outloud to the factory. As he reached the last light, he snapped his fingers, expecting the light to flicker out, but was wrong. He snapped his fingers again, but the light refused to give out.

"One..." Pitch says, glaring at the dot of light.

~*~

Jack watched as each light disappeared, but his spirits were lifted when there was one left that didn't disappear. He realized who the last believer was.

"Jamie."

He quickly ran to where Juri laid, put her sleeping figure on his back and flew off.

****

Jamie sat up on his bed, late at night, facing his bed frame while holding up a bunny doll.

"Okay look." He said to the doll, Jack looked through the window. He held Juri in his arms, she coughed in her sleep.

"Heres what's going to happen, if you really are real, then you have to prove it, like right now.I believed in you, for a long time okay. Like my whole life in fact. So you kind of owe me now, just a little sign even! Just so I know. Anything, anything at all."

Jamie stared at the bunny, with the highest hopes of it at least moving. When it did nothing, Jamie dropped his head and then let the doll slip from his hands onto the ground.

"I knew it..." He muttered. Jack gasped, if Jamie completely doesn't believe in any of them, Pitch will win, he had to do something. An idea popped in his head, an old trick he learned a while back.

Jack's finger tapped the glass of the window, Jamie turned his head to the ice forming on the glass. Jack then drew an Easter egg, Jamie gasped, looking over at the bunny doll lying on the ground. The window above it, turned to ice as well. Another image appeared this one of a bunny.

"He's real." whispered Jamie.

Jack then made the image 3D, and the bunny hopped around the room, making Jamie laugh. The bunny flew up into the air and popped, turning into snowflakes. The snowflakes fell all around the room, Jamie stood up on his bed.