S2 E9 - Dirty Pad

ON OUR WALK HOME, we talked about how when Summer ends, all of us will still try and meet up outside of the house

ON OUR WALK HOME, we talked about how when Summer ends, all of us will still try and meet up outside of the house. Before I could walk up to the door of the house, Vinny pulled me back by my hand and connected his lips with mine. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away and dragging him into the house.

"Looks like the whole night wasn't a bust, you still got a date with a rare rose." Pauly smiled from across the room.

"No, she's not a rare rose, she's the rarest rose."

"Are you blushing, my man?" Mike came over to us, laughing. " You got him blushing like he's in middle school." Mike and Pauly high-fived, laughing.

"Maya, come over here." Snooki called from the couch.

"Go talk to your boys, I'll talk to my girls." I playfully pushed him.

"I'm gonna miss you." He smiled.

"Shut up." We laughed before walking over to our separate group of people.

"What happened?" Snooki and Jenni sat on either side of me while I told them everything.

"He got on his knee and asked you to be his girlfriend?" Jenni's mouth was held open before her lip curved into a pout. "I'm gonna go call Tom and complain."

After talking a while longer with Snooki about how Angelina is a whore, I decided it was time to go to bed. "Vinny, I'm going to bed."

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." He kissed me on the cheek and the boys started high fiving Vinny, making me roll my eyes.

As I was in the bathroom putting the toothpaste on my toothbrush, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked up into the mirror and smiled at my new boyfriend. "Oh, there is something I wanna talk about."

"Yea? What?"

"You need to get an STD test." He stared at me through the mirror with a shocked expression on his face.

"What?" He pulled away, still looking at me through the mirror.

"Vinny, you slept with Angelina. Who knows where that girls been." He held in a laugh, but composed himself. "Anyway, we're not doing anything until you get tested."

His face dropped. "When you say we're not doing anything, what does that limit?"

"Vinny." I turned to look him in the eyes. "We're not doing anything." He suddenly rushed out of the bathroom. "Where are you going?"

"To schedule an appointment." I laughed at his bluntness before brushing my teeth and heading off to bed where I was met with Vinny.

✗   ✗   ✗

The next morning was pretty uneventful. I got up and went to work with Jenn and Pauly. When we got home, Snooki was still asleep so Pauly dragged her out to the living room. "Where's my man?" I joked, plopping on the couch.