S2 E10 - Gone, Baby, Gone

"It's breakfast time!" I woke up to the sound of Pauly yelling in the hallway, turning onto my side I realized that Vinny wasn't next to me

I rolled out of bed and yawned, rubbing my eyes. Once I made it into the kitchen, I saw Vinny pulling eggs out of the fridge.

"Hello my love." He smiled at me as I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him, accepting his warmth.

"Did you come to bed last night?"

"Yea, you slept pretty good. I guess the fight wore you out." He kissed my head before continuing to open the eggs.

"Hey, get that mess outta here." Pauly jokingly pulled me off of Vinny. "He's making my egg sangwich."

"Sangwich?" I laughed.

"What's wrong, do you want a sangwich?" He didn't let me answer before yelling, "Chef Vinny, we got another order for an egg sangwich." before yelling even louder, "Anyone else?"

"Egg sangwich? That comes with bread, do you want any egg on it, bra?" Vinny spoke fast so that the words were all jumbled together.

"No, I prefer air, thank you." Vinny quickly made Pauly and I's sandwiches.

"Order up!" Pauly yelled before passing me my sandwich.

"Cheers." I clinked my sandwich with his before we both took a bite.

"Oh, yea, that's a good sangwich."

"Where's mine at?" Mike asked, walking over.

"So what happened last night?" I asked after taking a bite from my sandwich.

"Where were you? You missed all the action."

"I had to get my beauty sleep."

"Yo, look. Angelina was being a grade A bitch. Her and her dude slept in my bed last night while-"

"Wait you let them sleep in your bed?" I fake gagged.

"Hell no, I walk in there this morning and they made themselves at home."

"That's gross, you gotta disinfect your sheets Mike."

"M&M, you talked to Jenn?" Pauly nudged me.

"No, should I?" I asked confused.

"I uh think she made friends with Angelina last night."

"What?" I placed my sandwich down and turned towards him.

"From what I heard she went out there and had a nice little conversation with her and told her not to leave, that she's welcome here."

"No fucking way." My mouth was open in shock.

"Go talk to her." I went to find Jenn talking to Tom in bed.

"Jenn, can I talk to you real quick?" She followed me outside.