S1 E2 - The Tanned Triangle (Continued)

Vinny's pov

Vinny's pov

I woke up with my right eye hurting. When I moved, I realized I had my hand on someones ass, so I looked and it's M&M. Maya.

Vinny: Did I hook up with M&M last night?

When I lifted the covers up, she was in my clothes. I got up, trying not to wake her, and went downstairs. I went to the bathroom for a minute, to collect my thoughts as it all started coming back to me. She was crying over her friend and came in bed with me, and then we hooked up.

I walked downstairs to all the guys. "Yo, so I uh, hooked up with Maya." I smirked, but really I didn't know how to feel about it. All the boys cheered and I heard a few shocked whispers. I went to the bathroom again because my right eye was really bothering me. Ronnie walked in to grab something. "I think I'm getting pink eye."

M&M's pov

I woke up to the sun in my eyes and a huge headache. For some reason, it felt like there was something in my eye. I realize that I'm not in my own bed, and I lay there for a minute trying to remember what happened last night. I guess I hooked up with Vinny?

"Boo boo." I heard, and rubbed my eyes. The next thing I know, Snooki is on top of me.

"What?" I groaned, trying to pull the covers over my head.

"Vinny needs someone to cover his shift from 6 to 9." She was still on top of me.

"Who's working tonight?" I asked, wanting to go back to bed.

"Jenni." She responded quickly.

"Why does he even need someone to cover his shift?" I rubbed my forehead.

"He has a doctors appointment because he thinks he's getting pink eye." I jumped up, almost throwing her off of me.

"Snooki, I hooked up with him last night." I frown, and Snooki's jaw drops.

"So, I guess you can't even go." She starts laughing and hops up. "Wake up though!" She yelled, walking out of the room. I got up and slipped my slippers on. I walked downstairs and out where everyone else was in the living room.

"Why can't you cover Vinny's shift?" Pauly asked and before I could say anything, Snooki interrupts me.

"She hooked up with Vinny! She has to go to the doctors with him." I hid my face in my hands.

"Now that you mention it, she is wearing his clothes." Mike smirked while eating his sandwich.

"Now that you mention it." Ronnie repeated and everyone started laughing.

"Vinny, now you have to go call the doctors and make another appointment for your girlfriend." Angie sat down next to him on the couch.

"She's not my girlfriend." Vinny said, getting up off the couch and walking over to the phone. It wasn't until then that I realized I kind of like this kid, because when he said that, it hurt. I sighed and walked upstairs, afraid I was going to start crying.