S1 E1 - A New Family (Continued)

I GOT WOKEN UP by Ron

I GOT WOKEN UP by Ron. "Wake up, sleepy head." He rubbed my arm. I groaned, but got out of bed anyway because I knew we couldn't be late to meet Danny. I got a quick shower and got dressed.

I didn't know what to wear, so I wanted to know what the other girls were wearing. Since I wasn't dressed, I had a towel wrapped around my body. I walked into Sammi's room that she shared with Ron. "Sammi, what are you wearing?" I asked, looking at the clothes laid out on her bed.

"Just a black tank top and some shorts. Why?" She asked, fixing her hair.

"I don't know what to wear." I pouted, readjusting my towel.

"Just wear that, I'm sure Danny and the other guys will love it." Ron laughed.

"Fuck you." I laughed along with Sammi, who threw a pillow at him. I walked into Jenn and Vinny's room. "Jenn, what are you wearing?" I peeked into her room.

"Oh, I'm going to wear a pink crop top and, you know, maybe some skinny jeans. Or should I wear shorts? Oh my gosh, being a girl is so fun!" Vinny joked, doing an impression of a girl. This time, it was my turn to throw a pillow.

"Shut up, Vincent." I said, laughing.

"I mean, he wasn't wrong about the pink top." She laughed. I walked out deciding on a white tank top and shorts. Once I was all dressed, I walked out into the kitchen to see almost everyone there. We were just missing Jenn and Snooki. As if on cue, Jenn walked out.

"Who wants to hold her hair while she throws up?"

"This is why we had to leave early because like, bitches are puking and shit." Vinny said, ready to go.

"Should we just go, because she's going to take a while and I'm not trying to be late." I said, grabbing a water bottle and a protein bar. We walked out of the house and to the Shore store. We walked in and said hi to Danny. I heard someone say we didn't want to be late and that made Danny ask if we were missing someone.

When Nicole finally arrived, Danny talked to her about not being on time while the rest of us walked home. When Snooki got home, she asked us all why we were acting weird towards her.

"We're not, we're not, we're not. Come chill." Mike tried to reassure her, but she didn't believe it.

"No, like seriously." That's when Sam asked if she was sick because we were ready to leave.

"I was in the bathroom." Snooki said, fixing her hair. I followed the guys that were going into the kitchen because I didn't want to be apart of this conversation. I was watching Mike prepare dinner while talking to him, until Sam came into the kitchen and started to help him cook, so I decided to leave them alone. I went over to Angelina and talked with her because we hadn't talked a lot.

✗   ✗   ✗

Once dinner was done, we all sat down as a family, I sat in between Mikey and PD. Vin decided he was going to say grace."Dear god-" he started laughing.