S1 E8 - One Shot

VIN SET ME DOWN on the couch so I could calm down and Jenn went back to her room

         VIN SET ME DOWN on the couch so I could calm down and Jenn went back to her room. "Damn. Mike's not even going to be able to have kids now." Pauly laughed.

"Not my problem." I shrugged as Vin sat next to me.

"Can we talk about how Jenn punched me in the face? Did you see that? What a hoe." Mike rambled, making me want to get up and punch him again but Vin wrapped his arm around me to keep me from getting up.

"Shut the fuck up Mike. Just stop talking." I stood up and Vin grabbed my hand "I'm going to talk to Jenn." He relaxed a little and let go of my hand.

"What's up, girly?" I asked, sitting next to her.

"What happened? Did you punch him? I heard something going down." She had an amused look on her face.

"Oh no, I kicked him in the dick." Her jaw dropped and she started laughing.

"How'd he take it?" She smiled.

"Before I came back here he was sitting on a chair with frozen peas." I shrugged, making her laugh more. That's when Snooks came back and sat on the other side of Jenn.

"So, I'm gonna call Tom. I'm gonna leave." Jenn said out of the blue.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"You're not leaving." Snook looked from me to Jenn.

"I'm not staying for this." Jenn smiled.

"Okay." Snooks said, sarcastically.

"Jenn, don't let that asshole get to you. He's literally the biggest dick ever. Which is ironic considering how small his is." This got her to laugh.

"Jenn, there's fucking one week. If you leave, I'm gonna stuff your nose with fucking tampons, so shut the fuck up. You're not leaving." Snooki added.

"Okay. I'm gonna get some sleep. You should too." I looked at Jenn. "Think, don't make rash decisions because of a guy." I got up and started for the door.

"Maybe you should give yourself that advice." Snooks said to me.

"Why's that?" I stopped at the door.

"Where are you going right now?" She asked, eyeing me.

"That's not fair. I'm just avoiding sleeping on a small ass bed. Plus I'm not making any rash decisions. Trust me, been there, done that. Literally." We laughed. "Goodnight."

I walked out and into the guys room where there was an open spot right next to Vin. "Hi." He smiled at me.

"What's up?" He asked, even though he probably already knew what I wanted.

"The girls bed is really small, I was wondering if I could sleep here?" I smiled.

"Of course." He smiled, lifting the blanket for me as I climbed in. Then, he wrapped his arm around me and we fell asleep.