S1 E1 - A New Family

I WOKE UP AT three in the morning to my phone ringing and I was pissed

I WOKE UP AT three in the morning to my phone ringing and I was pissed. I looked at it to see that it's an unknown number, so I answered it out of curiosity. "Hello? Who is this and how'd you get my number?" I asked, annoyed.

"Hello. So sorry if I woke you. This is SallyAnn Salsano, the producer of Jersey Shore." I jumped up in bed, feeling the rush of adrenaline pump through my body. "I was just calling to let you know that you have a spot at the Jersey Shore house, if you still want it."

"Of course! When should I leave?" They had us pack already, in case we got a spot at the house, so luckily, I'm all ready.

"You don't need to be there until tomorrow." She finished.

"You said we don't have to, so does that mean we could drive down there tonight?" I want to get the first pick of the beds and rooms.

"Yes, you can drive down there tonight. I'll send you the information right now." She said before hanging up. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my two suitcases and makeup bag before throwing on sweatpants. I already had a tank top on, so I thought screw it, and I threw on my slippers because all of my good shoes were packed up. I hopped in the car and drove off, looking at the location that SallyAnn sent me.

✗   ✗   ✗

I pulled up to the house and saw a truck, but I'm thinking that's just the camera crews truck because they would take our cars anyway. They asked me to do an intro for the show so I said, "I'm Maya, aka M&M. I'm no hoe, but if one thing leads to another I'm not gonna tell him to get off."

After that, I walked into the house and heard noises coming from the kitchen. "Yo, who's here?" I heard someone yell. A few seconds later, I see two guys walk out into the living room where I am.

Maya: So, there's two guys already there when I get there. One's very attractive, a little muscular and very tan. The other one I'll admit was not that cute or tan, but he did have muscles.

"What's going on?" The less tan one asked, giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, I'm Maya." I introduced myself as the attractive one came over to hug me.

"I'm Pauly D, aka DJ Pauly D." I laughed at the way he said it.

"I'm Mike." The other one said.

"Do you have a nickname?" The only reason I asked is because he seems a bit cocky.

"The Situation." This makes me raise an eyebrow, wondering why anyone would go by a nickname that dumb.

"Why?" I was trying to be nice, until he lifted up his shirt.

"This, baby. All the girls love The Situation." He smirked, showing off his abs.

"Wow, you've got some muscles. Too bad I go for guys who aren't so muscley or cocky." I shrugged and laughed, walking away.