S1 E7 - What Happens in the AC

I WOKE UP AND my head hurt

       I WOKE UP AND my head hurt. I stayed in bed for a little while and I felt someone sit on me. I looked up and it was Pauly and Mike. "What're you doing still in bed? It's 3." Mike said, squatting next to my bed while Pauly laid on me.

"I don't feel good." I frowned and hugged Pauly since he was laying on me. Pauly felt my head.

"You're a little warm. Come downstairs so we can play doctor." I laughed. They pulled me downstairs and sat me at the counter.

"Okay. What do you want to eat?" Mike asked as Pauly got the medicine.

"Eggs." I smiled at him and he started cooking. Then, Pauly came over to me and gave me the pills and held water up to my mouth. "I feel like a baby." I laughed once I swallowed the pills and water. I shivered because I was cold and suddenly felt a jacket being put on me. I looked down at the jacket Pauly was putting on me. "No. That's Vinny's." I pushed it off.

"So? I'm sure he wouldn't mind." He tried to put it back on but I shrugged it back off. Pauly left and Mike handed me my eggs and a glass of yellow gatorade.

"Thanks Mikey." He kissed my cheek.

"Anything for you." He sat next to me. Pauly came back and he put his jacket on me.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"What's this, special treatment? I didn't get any of this." Ron came out in the kitchen, laughing.

"She doesn't feel well." Mike stated and Ron nodded.

"Is everyone down here?" I asked and Ron nodded. I heard a knock on the door as soon as I finished my eggs.

"Uh, M someone's here for you?" I heard Vinny shout. All of a sudden, I got excited because I remembered Alyssa was coming today. I jumped up, pushing Mike's arm off of me and reached the door, pushing Vinny out of the way, and jumping into Alyssa's arms. "Are you gonna tell us who this is?" Vin asked and I looked back to find that all the roommates were standing there, watching.

"Oh. Okay guys, this is Alyssa, my best friend. Alyssa this is Ronnie, Snooki, Sammi, JWoww, Mike, Pauly D, and Vinny." They all shook her hand.

"Vinny. Heard a lot about you." She kind of side rolled her eyes and I slapped her arm low key so no one would notice, but I think Vin did.

"Anyway, we're gonna go gossip." I dragged Alyssa upstairs and told her everything that happened with Vinny.

"Wow, you really have feelings for him don't you?" She frowned.

"What? I don't know." I looked down.

"Hey guys, we're leaving in half an hour." Sammi knocked on the door and told us.

"Ahh, let's get ready. We can make it." We jumped up and got ready. We barely made it, but we ran downstairs and got in the car with everyone else. We were dancing for a while and I was having fun with Alyssa and then she found a man so I decided to go chill by the bar.

I looked across the bar and saw Vinny with that one girl that was Danny's date. It made me sad, so I decided I needed to get out of there asap. "If Alyssa asks, I left." I told Snooki, who was talking to some country guy.

I left and decided I wanted to see Danny. "Danny! My man!" I yelled, walking into the store.

"Oh lord, what're you doing here? You don't got a shift right now." He laughed.

"Why do guys love to hurt my feelings?" I frowned.

"Maybe that's something you should ask them?" He shrugged and gave me a sympathetic look.

"Okay. Vinny, why do you love to hurt my feelings?" I screamed, not realizing it because I was intoxicated.

Danny looked at me with a shocked expression. "What'd Vinny do?"

"Danny, it's getting late, I should go home." I dragged my feet out of the store. I stopped when I saw a huge monkey stuffed animal that I wanted on the boardwalk. "Oh my gosh. What do I have to do to win it." I pointed to it with my mouth wide open.

"Get three balls in the basket." They gave me three balls and I payed them 5 dollars. I got one ball in but not the other two.

"Ugghh." I whined.

"Here. It's on the house." The guy got it down for me and handed it to me.

"Thank you!" I yelled and grabbed my monkey. It was almost as big as me. I walked home, barely being able to see because of how big the monkey was.

I finally got home and ran into the living room and ended up tripping. I decided that the floor wasn't that uncomfortable so I stayed like that and cuddled with my monkey.

I got shook and I looked up, it was Alyssa. "Babe, what happened?" She asked me and frowned, knowing I was upset.

"He doesn't care about me." I sighed and told her what I saw. After we talked, she told me she was going upstairs and asked me if I wanted to sleep in my bed but I fell back asleep on the floor.

I woke up to the sound of the door closing but I wanted to go back to sleep so I kept my eyes closed. "What the hell?" I heard Pauly say.

"Is that Maya?" Jenn asked, and I looked up.

"Stop judging." They laughed.

"Where the hell did you get a monkey?" Ron asked.

"The boardwalk, dumbass." I tried to get up but tripped, making them laugh. Sam helped me up.

"Hey, I need to tell you something. Vin brought back that girl that was Danny's date a while back. They're on the top deck." She whispered to me.

"Really?" She nodded. I walked upstairs to get Alyssa. "Alyssa." I shook her.

"What?" She groaned

"Come on the deck and see what Vin and that girl's talking about with me." She instantly got up and went out on the deck with me. We saw Mike and that Paula girl in the hot tub, making out and grinding on each other. We ran over to sofa without them noticing, and listened to them talk.

Vinny was saying how he never brought a girl back to the house with him before and Alyssa's jaw dropped as she pointed at me. I started to overthink stuff and I started crying as Snooki came up with her guy and Vin and the girl got off of the hammock. "Oh hey, when'd you guys get up here?" Vin asked and he looked at me. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm fine. Just tired, I think I'm gonna go inside and get some sleep. You coming Lyss?" She nodded and followed me inside.