S2 E3 - Creepin'

VIN JUMPED ON ME, causing me to groan

          VIN JUMPED ON ME, causing me to groan. "Wake up!" I rolled into my pillow. "We got a job to attend." He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into him.

"You smell good." I mumbled.

"Oh really? You smell like ass." Her laughed at his own joke.

"Wow." I fake gasped and pushed him off of me. He ripped the blanket off of me "Bitch." I whined and then he pulled me by the feet until I fell off the bed. "I hate you."

"No you don't. Now get up!" I finally got up and got dressed for work. Once I was ready, I walked into the living room where Ron, Vin and Jenn were waiting for m.

"Girls, man." Ron said to Vin, making me and Jenn laugh. We arrived to the shop and the boss was telling us what to do.

"So I'm gonna give you the t-shirts which look like this, and a hat which looks like this."

"I have to wear a hat?" I frowned.

"Sorry, sweetheart." He laughed. We all changed and watched closely as he showed us what to do. Then, he left us on our own.

Me and Jenn were cutting fruit while the boys were making sandwiches. "Bro, my girls can't breath." I tried to readjust my shirt.

"Thanks for the information." Ronnie said, making us all laugh.

Vinny showed us his sandwich. "Look at this, isn't it beautiful?"

"That's a sexy ass sandwich." I laughed, still assembling my sandwich.

He went to show Enzo what his sandwich looked like. "Vincenzo, you're gonna be the king of sandwich." Enzo said, making me laugh.

The rest of the day, Vinny was showing off for the girls. We were walking home just talking and I tripped. "Woah." Ronnie laughed.

"What're you doing?" Vinny laughed while reaching for my hands.

"What'd she trip on?" Jenn laughed.

"Nothing. Her feet? I don't know." Vin laughed again.

"This is my home now." I rolled into a ball on the sidewalk and got comfy, making them laugh. I felt hands grip my sides and lift me over their shoulder.

"Looks like that's your home now." Jenn laughed and I looked over realizing I'm on Vinnys shoulder.

We got home and chilled for a while. I was on the couch with Mike when Angelina sat across from us. "How drunk was I last night?" She asked Mike.

"I thought Ronnie was bad the first night, but you might've taken the cake." He looked away and shook his head.

"What was I saying to Pauly that he's upset with me?" I laughed at Angelinas question.

"Uh, you smacked him in the face three times. You referenced him hooking up with married girls. You were just talking mad shit."

"So, you know, the normal." I fake yawned. I heard her mumble bitch under her breath before walking to find Pauly.