S1 E6 - Boardwalk Blowups (Continued)

I GOT UP EARLY, which was weird considering last night

           I GOT UP EARLY, which was weird considering last night. I walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast and saw that Mike and Vinny were in there."You need some help?" I asked Vinny, who was cleaning.

"Please?"

"Of course." I walked over to the trash to take it out.

"My family's coming today, so I want it to look good in here."

"Really? What time?" I wanted to make sure I looked decent for whenever they came over.

"Probably like an hour and a half." He shrugged.

"Ahh! I gotta look good when they get here. Dress to impress."

"Why do you need to impress them?" He laughed.

"I want them to like me." I shrugged.

"Why wouldn't they like you? Look at you." I blushed, before thanking him.

After some cleaning, I went upstairs and got ready. After I was ready, I ran downstairs and waited for Vins family to get here. There was a knock at the door and Vin answered it. I introduced myself to his mom first.

"Hi, I'm Vinny's mom. You're beautiful." She shook my hand.

"Oh my goodness, thank you. You're gorgeous. I'm Maya by the way."

"Oh, Vinny talks about you all the time." I blushed at her comment and introduced myself to the rest of his family. "Who's gonna come help us get the food out of the trunk?"

"Oh, I'll help!" I guess I was a little too excited to meet his family. Me, Vin, Pauly, and Ron brought the four trays in.

M&M: I felt like I was home. My mom usually cooks huge meals as well and she's just the nicest woman you'll ever meet. Vin's mom reminds me of her a little.

We got done eating and everyone was just scattered in the house. "Vinny, I got your undershirts and your socks." Vins mom said, making me laugh a little. She started cleaning so I decided to help. "Oh, dear it's alright you don't need to help." She patted my back.

"No, it's fine. I want to." I smiled at her.

"Alright." Once we were done cleaning, they left.

"You're mom's really sweet." I told Vin when I sat down.

"Yea. She likes you." He smiled.

"I'm glad." I smiled back.

A little while later, everyone got ready to go out to beachcombers. We were all sitting down, I was next to Jenni and Mike. "Where do you guys live?" This guy kept bugging.

"New York." Jenn finally answered.

"So what do you know about Seaside then?" We tried to ignore him but Pauly interjected.

"I'm done talking to you." After that, he was just talking shit so we went to dance. A little while later, Jenn comes up to me.

"Yo, let's go, Ronnie just got into a fight."

"What?" We left and went to look for him and eventually caught up to him with Pauly and Mike. We found out that it was the same kid from earlier and that Sam was the instigator of the whole thing.

Ron went outside so I went out there too. "Bub, calm down. Please, listen to me. You need to talk to her."

"She was the fucking instigator of the whole thing." He pushed a chair.

"No, I understand that, and you were both wrong, okay? She probably shouldn't have instigated it and you shouldn't have pushed her. But from a girl, please go talk to her." He hugged me and got up to go talk to her. Once I found out that Ron and Sam were good, I was happy again.
"Yay! My babys are happy again!" I laughed

"Can we talk now?" Vin asked and I shrugged so we both went up to the top deck.

"Okay, so what's going on with me and you?"

"What do you mean?" I avoided answering the question and he gave me a look. "Okay. So basically, you were flirty or whatever, and I don't know. I guess it made me think that you liked me. When I found out you'd hooked up with other girls, it made me realize that you don't like me so I stopped letting you be all clingy." I looked down.

"Wow. I'm sorry if I led you on. I really didn't realize that I did that." He gave me a sorry look.

"It's fine. We're back to friends, so let's keep it that way." We hugged and went inside to Sam talking in an annoyed tone.

"What's going on?" Vin asked as I sat on the bean bag chair.

"Let me ask you guys a question. Does me and Ron hanging out make you guys annoyed?"

"No." We both answered, confused.

"Snooki had me thinking that everyone in the house had a problem with how much Ron and I hang out, but turns out it was just her and Jenn." She rolled her eyes.

"Wow. I thinks that's my que to go to bed." I laughed and went to bed.