S2 E4 - Breaking Up (Continued)

THE NEXT DAY I woke up at 8 and decided I was gonna do something today

        THE NEXT DAY I woke up at 8 and decided I was gonna do something today. "Where you going Maya?" Pauly asked as I walked past him.

"I'm having a me day." I smiled.

"A you day?" He gave me a strange look.

"Yea. Not sure what to call it yet." I shrugged.
"An M&M day? I don't know. I'll figure it out. Don't wait up." I pointed at him and he laughed.

Today will consist of me getting drunk off my ass and not giving a shit about anyone. "Dammit. It's Miami, not jersey. Didn't think that one through." I talked to myself as I walked.

I finally came to this mini bar so I sat down and had a couple shots. "I love this song!" I danced a little.

"Hi! We love you! Sorry, we watched season one of jersey shore and you're literally our spirit animal. Can we get a picture?" I laughed at the two girls who looked to be in their teenage years.

We snapped a few pictures. "Are you and Vinny an item yet?" The shy one asked.

"You know what, I don't think we're actually suppose to talk about it. But between me and you, I'm working on it." I laughed when her face lit up. "You guys have a nice day." They left after I signed some stuff for them.

I had some more shots. What was I at now? Ten? Who cares. I had two more shots before deciding to go to a different bar.

"Excuse me sir." Hiccup. "What time is it?" Hiccup.

"Uh, 3 pm." Already? I walked away before tripping and twisting my ankle.

"Ow." Hiccup. I laughed before standing up and limping to a bar a couple buildings down. "Woah. Now this is a party." I walked over to some guys.

"Can we buy you some shots?"

"Of course!" Ten more shots later and I was riding an electric bull. Of course I barely lasted 2 seconds. I laughed some more.

"What time is it?" Hiccup.

"11 pm." One of the guys answered. Too early. I left and went back to the bar I was at before.

"Ohhh chocolate fountain!" I limped over and put my finger under it before gagging. Not a chocolate fountain. "Beer. Excuse me sir, can I get 3 shots of vodka to get the chocolate fountain out of my mouth?" He nodded. "You're such a doll." I booped his nose.

I got my three shots and downed them all and then danced with some girls. "Excuse me, we're closing." The owner came up to us.

"What? What time is it?" It couldn't be any later than 12.

"It's 2 am." He said looking at his watch, making me gasp.

I found a taxi. "Where to?"

"The beach. Do I live on the beach? *gasp * what if I'm aqua man?" I looked at my fingers in disbelief.