1 - The Run

Time passed and Nailee finally made up her mind, she will have to leave her father and her sister behind if she wants to escape the torture.

Sunset on a beautiful autumn evening, two young girls were at the lake, one being in there swimming and the other sitting on a large rock, reading a book which happened to belong to her mother.

"Aren't you going to join me, sister?" Naigee asked, Nailee shot her head up to face her. "The water feels amazing." Naigee smiled.
"Naigee, please come out I don't want you to catch a cold, it's not summertime and-" Nailee was interrupted by her sister who started to laugh. She came closer to the rock "We're demons, Nailee.." She said as she smiled to her sister, Nailee frowned but somehow faked a smile.

"So what spell did you learn today?" Naigee asked her sister with a large smile, "Oh.. I was just reading, nothing you'd really like anyways" Nailee spoke as her sister was drying up.

Nailee had to tell her sister of her plans to run away from her father, she would ask her to join her but she'd know the answer, and besides she wouldn't want her to know a crucial part of her plan... she was planning to kill herself.

"Is something wrong?" Naigee asked as she looked worried at her sister "It's almost night time... And rat face wants us to devour humans, again." Nailee said as her sister looked at her in pain "..Naigee I can't continue that... The guilt is too much to bare" Nailee said as she started to cry.

"Hey..." Naigee put her hand on her shoulder. "Naigee I have to tell you something... I plan to run away from father, I planned to leave and never come back to him." Nailee said as Naigee's face had a weak smile "I know how much this hurts to you, believe me it hurts me too... I'd ask you to join me but if we get caught we'd both face consequences and I-" Nailee's voice started to shake "I-I would never want you to face the things I had to face."

Nailee had gone through endless torture and abuse by her father and the Twelve Kizuki for simply not sharing their ideals. The Twelve Kizuki couldn't care less about her not devouring humans, but they still helped her father break her because they had no choice.

Naigee looked down at her feet. Her twin sister plans to leave her with her father. It was clear that Nailee couldn't take any of the torture anymore, it was clear that she's done with it.

"Nailee... All your life you spent making sacrifices for me... I-I don't know if you can pull through with it but-" Naigee was cut off by her tears "...I hope you do" Naigee said and hugged her sister tight. "Just promise me you'll comeback to me someday." Naigee cried. "I promise.."

They pulled away and Nailee held both of her twins hands "Naigee you have to promise me you won't look for me, don't use track me especially if rat face asks." Nailee requests with tears in her eyes "I promise.." Naigee said.

"I'd ask you to come with me, but I know how much you love him, and how much you want him to appreciate you." Nailee smiled "Which is why I'll be waiting for the day you miss me so much that you'll try to find me."

Night had emerged and the girls met their father. "Are you two ready?" Muzan asked. "Yes." they said simultaneously. "Nailee I expect for you to devour someone." Muzan said looking into her light purple eyes "Y-yes father..."

They left and soon made it to a mountain, Naigee split up and went to devour a couple that lives alone in the woods of this mountain, Nailee and Muzan moved up and saw a house with a big family there, maybe 2 parents 4 children and 1 elderly woman who seemed to be their grandmother.

"Let's go, Nailee." Muzan said. He turned to her "I hope you will not disappoint me once again." He said looking dead in her eyes. "N-No father..." she answered.

"Good." After that she watched her father intrude inti their home and tear out the family. "This is so wrong... But now is my chance to leave." While her father was distracted Nailee ran as fast as she could, she ran and ran. A loud growl could be heard in the woods, growling out her name.

She knew it was her father.

"NAILEE!!" her sister saw her running. Nailee was in her demon form and a string of her hair was white and her eyes resembled the one of a snake. She looked over at her sister "Please dont follow me." She muttered and tears escaped her eyes.