7 - Friendships

Tanjiro and Mr.Urokodaki were training, he was training him hard while Nailee took care of Nezuko and watched over her like she was a little sister to Nailee, she would sometimes join the training and make small knives fly towards Tanjiro and he had to defend himself from them using the sword Mr.Urokodaki gave him.

Nailee and Tanjiro had gotten pretty close with each other during the year of training that he had done.

"What do you think will he make me do today?" Tanjiro asked. "Perhaps he'll have me fly knives at you, or maybe force you to master one of the 10 water breathing forms." Nailee replied as she sat next to him. "Guess you'll find out soon enough!" Nailee exclaimed as she pointed at Urokodaki waiting for Tanjiro.

He stood up and went next to Urokodaki, but turned around when he heard her say something.

"Do your best, Tanjiro!" Nailee smiled at him. "Thank you, Nailee! Watch over my sister." Tanjiro waved at her and started to run towards Urokodaki.

Nailee soon after they disappeared into the horizon she went inside and took care of Nezuko, she had cleaned earlier.

She opened the door to Nezuko's room and saw that she's still sleeping tightly. She kissed her forehead and started to ramble about random things.

It got lonely after a while when Urokodaki started to train Tanjiro, so she would talk to a sleeping Nezuko from time to time.

She decided to make a few rice balls since she figured Tanjiro and Urokodaki were hungry after all that training.

Nailee's POV:
I was on my way with a few rice balls and water to mr. Urokodaki and Tanjiro who were training, I was looking after Nezuko and made sure I closed all blinds before I left since I didn't want her to die on her sleep.

After I got there I immediately saw a sweating Tanjiro and a yelling Urokodaki which didn't surprise me since he takes training way too serious but i couldn't help but laugh at it. It's actually quite adorable in an unexplainable way...

Third person's POV:
"Hey!" a voice of a girl was heard she had a few rice balls on a small bag and also water. "I brought you guys something for your break." She said as she got close.

She put the bag of rice balls down and greeted Urokodaki and Tanjiro with a bright smile. Urokodaki started eating the rice balls. "Well, if there's anything else I can do, please let me know." Nailee said with her innocent smile and her eyes closed.

She turned around and started walking, she walked a little away and Tanjiro was chasing as he realized he didn't thank her. She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned adound to see Tanjiro in which she smiled at him.

"Hello again Tanjiro, is there something I can do for you?" She asked smiling.
"N-no.. I just wanted to thank you for bringing us food and water." He said a little flustered.

Nailee clasped both her hands in front of him "It's nothing, really. If you need anything please ask, and i will provide." She said smiling and looking in his eyes. She felt her hands be cupped by another pair of hands, Tanjiro's hands.

"You're too kind, and I will. I wanted to thank you for it." Tanjiro said and smiled and looked in her eyes and a small blush came across both of their faces. It was really an adorable sight.

"W-well then.. I have to go now and take care of Nezuko and see if she might wake up. I'll come back soon to you!" Nailee said and after that she took her hands off of Tanjiro's and started walking. Tanjiro turned around and saw Urokodaki had ate most of the rice balls "YOU ATE ALL OF THEM??!!" He asked

"Maybe this time I should make more of them." Nailee said and giggled a little and walked back to the small house where Nezuko was asleep.