27 - Butterfly Mansion Chaos

Ever since the events in the Dimensional Infinity Fortress, the twins have been inseparable. Not just due to the fact of what has occurred but also because Naigee's dislike towards the trio, and her hatred towards them and her sister.

Although she wasn't hesitant to let Tanjiro know that her father is looking for him in every corner and will most likely send more of his goons on him just to 'get rid of him.'

The twins would never allow that it to themselves for her father to have one more win against them, starting from that night on the fortress.

The days of the twins were spent dozing off and waiting for the trio to heal for their next battle. They had started the total concentration breathing constant training, which of course would take weeks if not months to master.

One fateful day the twins were walking around in the Butterfly Mansion when they noticed a room with the trio in there, alongside them were the butterfly girls.

Naigee noticed them all training and failing at a high, they were on their new uniforms and Nailee being herself didn't want to just trudge in and disturb them.

Naigee's face had an evil grin to it, one that quickly faded as soon as she grabbed onto her sister's hair.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" Nailee shrieked at the pain of her hair being pulled.

"Shut up." Naigee replied in a cold tone to her sister which made her flinch before she dragged her inside that training area.

Earning worried stares from the three little girls called Kiyo, Sumi and Naho.

Naigee let go off her sister's hair and walked up to Aoi and Kanao with a closed eyed smile, an evil aura all around her hidden off by an innocent smile.

"Excuse me, this looks like so much fun." Naigee's sweet sounding voice startled the boys. Nailee's face had a worried look on her face, knowing her sister will pull something.

"Can I join?" She smiled at Kanao and Aoi who didn't seem to care at all.

Nailee was shaking her head to tell them no, Naigee seemed to have noticed and turned her head with a harsh glare which startled Nailee and caused her to flinch.

"Whatever. Just don't cry like the three of them." Aoi pointed at the three boys.

"I'm not the one that's going to cry." Naigee whispered to herself.

Nailee went over to the boys with her head down, her bangs hiding her face in shame.

"They're on a good way to die..." Nailee whispered to them and Tanjiro and Zenitsu flinched at the words she roughly muttered out.

"Mind explaining me what we're supposed to do, Aoi-san?" Naigee's closed eyed smile reappeared on her face as she asked the question.

"Since you're tagging along for today, I'll explain again. The three girls over there will make your body limber, after having been bed-ridden." Aoi explained and Naigee's eyes opened.

"Sounds fun, do your best girls. And what will happen after that?" Naigee looked over at the three girls and back at Aoi saying that.

"Next would be, reflex training. The cups on that table contain medicated water, tea in a way. The objective is to throw the water to each other, but if your opponent, this case Kanao, blocks your cup before you can pick it up you can't move that cup."Aoi explained to her.

"That sounds very interesting. I can't wait!" Naigee said. She looked over at her sister who was praying that the butterfly girls will be alive after Naigee's done with them.