Epilogue - The Best Beginning

'I was once told the ending would be the best beginning. The end of the pain, the abuse, the end of the weak girl that every demon haunted but at the same time were scared to utter the name of.'

Nailee thought to herself in front of a large train. Looking over to her right she saw her beloved sister, who now is the only blood related family member she's proud to call family.

"This train has something... demon-like to it, don't you think so?" Naigee asked her sister. Nailee glanced over at the train once again with furrowed brows and an unreadable expression.

"This train... Over 40 people have disappeared in this train." Nailee said, eyes locked on the wagon in front of them. "The corps have sent so many swordsmen, yet they all went silent." Nailee added to her statement.

The sisters were staring at a train until they were interrupted by Inosuke dashing through and hitting his head right on one of the wagons.

"Why the hell did they give them this mission?! These dim-wits will be obliterated if we're dealing with an Upper Moon or someone nearly as strong as one." Naigee sweat dropped.

Soon after Inosuke's... Rendez-vous with the wagon the police chased the three boys.

"Should we go after the-" Nailee was interrupted by her sister grabbing her wrist and pulling her on the way to the train.

"There's no time, they'll be fine. And if not, then the mission will be all for ourselves." Naigee whispered the last part before pushing through the door and entering the wagon.

Walking up to they both stared at the tickets, they looked... Special. So to say. They looked suspicious but they didn't think much of it, who would think that those tickets will turn everything upside down for everyone?

They seated themselves in the wagon booth, facing each other and waiting for the boys. The train started to move, watching the scenery from outside the windows the sisters faced each other from the booth.

"Are you ready?"

Naigee asked her sister

"As ready as I'd ever be."

To be continued...