13 - Encounter

Nailee's POV;
I was stopped by Nezuko when I saw what she was looking at. It was a boy, no. A demon under a tree.

"What's wrong, Nezuko?" Tanjiro noticed the boy, and we all walked over to him.
"So you've been waiting for us?" Tanjiro asked.

"Because I was told to bring you to see her." The demon boy exclaimed. "I could've tracked you by your scent." Tanjiro exclaimed.

"She's in a place that's under a cloaking spell. No way you could find it." The demon exclaimed.

"Cloaking?" Tanjiro looked confused so I tried to explain it to him.

"Cloaking spells allow you to hide certain objects or even yourself from the outside world, they can even make things invisible if that's the case you need it for." I stated with a slight smile.

"I see." Tanjiro understood what I was talking about.

"Aren't those two women demons? And eyesores to the boot." The demon said,pointing at me and Nezuko.

I was hurt in a way he did say the truth. I touched my face with the tips of my fingers but didn't show any emotion. I knew I was an eyesore anyways.

Tanjiro looked out of it. He started yelling at the demon "Who in the right mind would call them eyesore? Just take a good look at their features!" Tanjiro yelled and started to point with both hands at Nezuko "She was the beauty of our hometown! Our Nezuko!"

Tanjiro kept yelling and shouting at the young demon boy because he called us eyesores, he was mostly offended because Nezuko, in which he was wrong with. She's not an eyesore at all.

Tanjiro kept yelling at the demon the whole way to what seemed to lead to a dead end.

Just as expected we reached a dead end where we stopped, Tanjiro was still yelling at that demon about Nezuko not being an eyesore. "I'd like you to behold Nezuko without the muzzle!" He said "And Nailee-" I stopped him there, a small blush on my face was seen.

"It's okay, Tanjiro. I know I'm an eyesore." I said. Tanjiro looked at me and I gave him an apologetic smile. Me and the demon suddenly disappeared into the wall. I knew there was a cloaking spell on it. A house appeared in front of me.

Tanjiro and Nezuko followed right after.
"There's a house behind the dead end!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Get over here! Listen. Make sure you don't offend that person in any way." The demon explained. "Personally I couldn't care what happens to you. But I brought you here because she insisted." He added while being awfully close to Tanjiro looking angry at him.

"R-right." Tanjiro muttered.

We walked inside and knocked in a door.
"Come inside." An unfamiliar voice said.
"I have returned." Yushiro said opening the door.

I saw a lady with a doctors robe there, she was taking care of a woman who seemed injured on her shoulder. Could it have been a demon attack?

"I'm sorry that I left you to take care of things just now." I looked at Tanjiro who was talking to the doctor. "How is the lady?" Tanjiro asked her.

"She'll be just fine. Unfortunately, I have to keep her husband restrained in the basement." She spoke, I could sense that she's a demon, which makes sense cause that boy is one as well. A rude one too.

I sensed a calm energy coming from that woman, one that made you feel so safe and I could tell she can be trusted. She seemed a little familiar to me, as if I was told who she was but I couldn't quite grasp it...

"Isn't treating human wounds unbearable for you?" Tanjiro asked him. The demon boy hit him with a fist on his chest. I gasped at his actions.

"You think demons treat humans while choking back their own drool at the smell of blood?" He asked Tanjiro.