23 - The Hashira's 2/3

They watched as a figure came out of the shadows.

"So good of you to come." Oyakata-sama said, Nailee gasped and Naigee cocked an eyebrow. "My beloved children..."

He was guided to the sunlight by the two girls that announced his coming.

"Good morning, everyone. The weather is amazingly good today."

Naigee was up in a tree yawning as he kept talking about the sky and their semiannual Hashira meeting.

Nailee studied Oyakata-sama's face which was purple from his forehead down to his nose. She also wondered if he's blind or had a certain disease.

Nailee looked around and saw everyone bowing, even Tanjiro who was forced to bow down by the Wind Hashira.

Naigee quickly jumped down to her sister and whispered "Out of all the people here, he takes the cake when it comes to being a freak!"

"I am pleased to see you in good health, as well, Oyakata-sama. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune." The Wind Hashira said.

"Not you growing brain cells in the last minute." Naigee said to him.

"Naigee please be respectful, you could get killed any moment here." Nailee said. "Are you deaf? Didn't I just say that Nichirin blades have no effect on us?" She rolled her eyes at her sister.

It's a miracle, the Hashira's were still shocked to know that the twins could walk on sunlight and that they're without any harm to even attack any of them after they exposed themselves to them.

"If I may, Oyakata-sama..." The Wind Hashira started. "Before we start the Hashira Meeting, would you mind enlightening us about this swordsman, Kamado Tanjiro, accompanied by two demons?"

"Make it three, staple face!" Naigee yelled as she tried to aggravate the Wind Hashira.

"Right." Oyakata-sama stated. "I apologize for startling you all." He added. He looked down. "About Tanjiro, Nezuko and Nailee... I've sanctioned their situation. And I'd like you all to accept it, even though I can see you have doubts considering one of them is a Kibutsuji." Oyakata-sama spoke softly.

"Wow am I just air?" Naigee asked. Most of the Hashira's weren't accepting it. Except for two Hashira.

"I shall do whatever it is you wish, Master!" The love Hashira said. "I'm fine either way... since I'm going to forget anyway." The Mist Hashira said.

"The Demon Slayer Corps' mission is to annihilate demons. I request you penalize both Kamado and Tomioka! And then we'll kill the two of Kibutsuji's spawn!" The Wind Hashira said as he looked to the twins.

"Is everyone here deaf? I said that we won't die from your swords." Naigee rolled her eyes at him. "Be grateful we're not ratting this whole place out." She added.

"The letter." The Master said. "Yes master." One of the girls said before she pulled a letter out of her kimono and unfolded it.

"This is a letter received from a former Hashira, Urokodaki Sakonji." The girl spoke.

"Girl who?" Naigee asked before she got hit in the head by Nailee. "Could you for once just shut up?"

"I shall read you an abridged version." The girl said. "Thank god, imagine if it was a long one. I would've died before any of these losers-" Naigee was cut off by another hit on her head by Nailee.

"Cut that out, idiot!" Nailee said. Oyakata-sama slightly was amused by the twins' behavior.

"Please allow Tanjiro to be accompanied by his sister, a demon. Alongside also the daughter of Muzan Kibutsuji, Nailee Kibutsuji. Nezuko has not lost her human emotions. Even in a starved state, she never devoured humans, and this has held true more than two years later. Although the situation seems somewhat far-fetched, it is an indisputable fact. In the event that Nezuko does assault a human, Tanjiro Kamado, as well as Sakonji Urokodaki and Giyu Tomioka will atone by committed seppuku." Tanjiro cried as she heard those words.