15 - Finding Strength

Nailee's POV;
So there I was, one on one against Susumaru. Well, Yushiro was there too.
I'm going to beat her.

I went into my demon form and made a few snakes lunge at her, they were all white and transparent, she hit them all with her temari but the more she hit them the more appeared.

That's when she decided to hit me with the temari, I noticed that but before I could dodge I noticed it was too close, my only real option was a force field.

"Blazing armor." I crossed my arms as a shield of fire appeared in front of me, with the power of the temari it shot me back a little away but the armor was powerful enough to burn her temari.

"Okay that's it!" I yelled. Using blood demon techniques on Susumaru wouldn't be that effective, my only real option is sorcery.

Sun spells to be technical .

"Sun dance." I said and two light balls appeared in my hands and I threw one after the other at Susumaru. She was quick with her temari's and threw them at the light balls I shot. The clash caused two explosions resulting both balls to burn.

"My temari!" She shrieked. "You'll pay for this." She started to throw many temari's at me in which I dodged by jumping through every corner.

I noticed an opening and immediately went for the strike. "Sonic bomb." I yelled and hit her right in her torso. The attack caused her to fly back hit the wall and leave a prominent dent there before falling on the ground.

"You little..." Susumaru said as she stood up from the ground.

"Lady Tamayo.." Yushiro was wondering. "What Nailee-san is currently using isn't blood demon art, it's pure sorcery. She knows she can't do damage to her using her demon side, so, she uses her sorcery. She's a formidable sorceress, just like her mother. Way too powerful for her opponent." Lady Tamayo observed.

"Have you had enough?" I gritted my teeth at her. "Why? Have you?" She mocked before she threw more temari's at me. I dodged them all and used the sun dance spell on them to disintegrate her temari's.

I missed one and it hit me in my stomach and threw me right beside Yushiro.
"Not so tough now, huh?" Susumaru laughed.

I hissed at her and looked at her face. She had it graved with an evil smirk. "Is that all you got?"

I could tell that she got a new share of Muzan's blood, and I could tell that she got stronger as well.

'I have to protect them...' I looked at Tamayo, Yushiro and Nezuko. "Yushiro, can you cloak me?" I looked straight to him, he nodded in response. "Once I do this spell, cloak me."

I knew she would dodge the spell but that's what I counted on. If not then she would be disintegrating.

"You haven't seen anything yet! I can tell you got your fair share of his blood but I can still beat you at my worst day." I said to her before I ran at her.

She started throwing her temari's at me but I just jumped high enough so none of them would hit me. "I've had enough of you." I said to her.

"Sun prism bolt." I calmly said and released a high concentration of sunlight from me, Susumaru barely dodged but then I disappeared.

The spell left another hole on the ground with bits of fire around it, it would've killed Susumaru if she didn't dodge it. This battle would've been one-sided if she wasn't so fast.

"Where did she go?" She looked around. Out of nowhere I slit both of her eyes with my bare nails.

"Right here." I said before I kicked her on her head and she fell down. She tried to kick me but I jumped back faster than her.