7.

Aurora DiLorenzo

Two weeks had passed. I was able to get the weekly report down by myself, texting Harry here and there to make sure that I was applying all the right aspects to it. 

The next week had passed by fairly quickly. I spent a lot of time after work getting ready to move into my apartment. 

Not a single thing has happened between Harry and I since the last time and it was nice. Actually, it was great. Nothing felt awkward, we worked well together and were friendly but nothing sexual happened. 

I honestly don't see much else happening between the two of us. It was kind of a thing that just happened. Two people who find each other attractive and fooled around a few times, but that was enough for me. At this point in my life, I'm not looking for much else.

Would I like to have sex? Yes. Did I need it? No. 

Currently I sit in my room packing up the last of my belongings so I can be ready to move first thing in the morning tomorrow. My father had offered up the help of Niall and Harry to help Isla and I move. He was still away in New York. The boys coming back last weekend, however, my father thought it was necessary that his business associate in New York still needed help, as he put it. He wouldn't be back until later tomorrow night. 

I set out an outfit to wear tomorrow while moving and gathered my morning care items to get ready before I got into bed and drifted off to sleep. 

My alarm rang around 8am. I groaned, hitting snooze before resting my head back on my pillow. I did not want to get up. I was quite comfortable in my bed and the thought of getting out of it was not appealing. 

By the time my alarm rang again, I finally got up from the bed. I knew if I kept hitting snooze then I would end up running late. The boys would be here in about 20 minutes to load stuff into the cars. Isla's father was helping her load everything in the car before he headed into work for the day. She was going to meet us at the apartment so that she could run down to the leasing office and pick up our keys. 

After getting dressed and ready, I packed up the last of my things. I made my bed before grabbing my last suitcase and bringing it downstairs where the rest of my boxes were. 

I had moved down the boxes that were piled in my room throughout the week so that we didn't take as long getting out of the house. 

Cora was out for the weekend with her friends, so I didn't have to worry about her. I made my way into the kitchen to get a breakfast bar and make myself a smoothie. 

Today was going to be a long day. I knew that and I was prepared for the most part. The worst part was unpacking everything. We had a lot of deliveries coming today for furniture. 

I was very thankful that Harry and Niall were helping this morning.

The sound of the doorbell had my nerves jumping again. I was so excited to be moving out, but at the same time I would miss it here. I would miss seeing my sister and father every day. I just had to remind myself I was only 15 minutes away from them and I could come visit any time I wanted.

"Good morning gorgeous, ready to go?" Niall said slipping in past me to go grab some boxes before I could even reply. 

I turn my head back to see Harry leaning against the door frame, sunglasses covering his face and a hard expression on his face. 

"Good morning." I opened the door more for him so he could come in. 

He didn't reply, just a quick tight lipped smile before walking past me. Okay then.