13.

Aurora DiLorenzo 

It's been a week since everything has happened. I went to dinner the other night with my dad and it was another night of feeling lied to. I tried to ask him about the memory I had and he brushed it off as just needing to learn how to defend myself if needed. He was too quick to brush it off though. 

Not only did I feel like I was constantly being lied to this week, but I also wasn't allowed to go to any of the meetings this week, which was very unlikely. Even when it came time for the whole floor to have a meeting, I wasn't able to attend. My father giving me the day off randomly. 

And with the lies my father was blatantly spewing, I was dealing with texts from Matt. Every night I would receive an I miss you text that would just be left on read. 

The only good thing that has come from this week is that for the last week, every single night I had been fucking Harry. 

Nothing was awkward at all. He would call me, I would call him and I would end up in his sheets in the middle of the night after having at least two orgasms. I would leave right after, never spending the night. It was absolutely amazing.

Harry and I's situation progressed very quickly from the very beginning. Given it's only been two months since I met him and a week of exclusively fucking, at least that's what he's told me, but we have a ton of chemistry. I wouldn't say that we have feelings for each other at this point, but the more we keep doing this, I can see them developing rather quickly as well.

The sex was always good. We worked well together and it was very rewarding on both ends. He's a very dominant person and I noticed very quickly that he gets off by my reactions to things. It spurs him on knowing how much I enjoy things. 

This brings me to tonight. I was sat on the edge of Harry's bed, sat in nothing but a small lace thong and a matching bra. 

Tonight was not a good night. I got home from work and took a short nap, only to wake up to numerous messages from Matt. They contained more name calling, that he missed me, hated me, saying no one would ever fuck me like he did, which I had to genuinely laugh at. His messages were all over the place. I quickly blocked his number, tired of it at this point. I wanted no further connection to him. 

I decided to use sex  tonight as my distraction. I wanted to escape my mind. To stop thinking about whatever lies my father could be telling me, to stop thinking about my ex who was nothing like I ever thought he would be like. I know that using sex isn't the best coping mechanism, but I can't help it. It helps me escape even just for a bit. 

"How much of a distraction do you need tonight?" Harry calls from his walk-in closet, peaking his head out. 

"A big one." I respond, standing from the bed and walking closer to him. He watched me with hungry eyes never taking them off of me. He was dressed in only a pair of black jeans. "What are you doing in here?" I ask, stopping directly in front him, keeping my eyes on the ferns poking out of his jeans. 

"You want a distraction, pretty girl. You're gonna get a distraction. Don't worry, I'm going to take really good care of you tonight to get your mind off everything. Now go sit down. I'll be out in a second." He turns me around, slapping my ass to get me to go. I shake my head, looking back at him with a smirk before doing as he says.

I wait patiently for him to come back. I lay back on the bed with my knees up and slightly parted and close my eyes. 

"What a sight to see." I hear his deep voice speak. I hum, not opening my eyes but feel somethings get placed on the bed next to me before I feel Harry's hands running up and down on my thighs before spreading them apart. "I thought we could try a few things in a bit, take your mind off it." His voice is low as he places kisses on my inner thigh, close to my knees.