16.

Hi! I finished my first year of nursing school today! More regular updates to come. Also thank you so much for 700 reads! I appreciate you all:)

Harry Styles

"Good morning sleepy head." I smile, leaning on the back of the chair I'm sitting in, with my hands propped under my chin.

I don't get a response which I expected, just narrowed eyes staring up at me. "Someone's grumpy waking up from their nap, I can't see why, I put you to sleep so well." I push my bottom lip out in a pout.

"Why am I here?"

"You were trying to leave." I stand from the chair, pushing it forward so it's out from under me. "For someone who claims to be so fucking smart, you'd think if you were going to book a flight to another country you would've gotten on the next flight out, not one two days from now." I cross my arms, walking across the room to the table in the corner, eyes following my every room.

"You really ruined my day, you know. I wasn't expecting to see you until Saturday, but you just had to try to hide from me. You can't hide from me." I run my fingers along the edge of the table. "I could blow off some steam though. I've had a shit last four days, so I guess I can thank you for trying to run from me."

I pick up they shiny little item sitting on the table and walk back over the the chair I was previously sat in. I flip it around so that I can sit in it properly this time.

"You're awfully quiet today, what you don't want to talk to me? Did I piss you off that much the other day?" I get no response in return. "Guess I'll be doing most of the talking." I let the object in my hand be in clear view, playing with it every now and again.

"Four days ago I was having such a great day. I had three of the best orgasms of my life, just for it to end in an argument because I won't share about my life. Oh and to top it off I'm practically being ignored, barely get a hello in the office. And then you want to go and throw more fuel on the fire." It feels freeing, getting that off my chest.

It's been a long four days with her ignoring me. If she doesn't have to talk to me, she won't. Completely ignores all my texts and calls. She's hiding out in the office late or leaving a little early so she doesn't have to see me. She's hiding away from me and I'm tired of it.

"You're not the fucking boss. Why the fuck am I here?"

"That's where you're wrong. You pissed me off. You work for me, under my department. You fucked up. We were going to have a civil conversation on Saturday but I see you tried to run from me. Only pissed me off more, so now I'm not going to be so nice."

"You're never civil. You wanted to meet Saturday at the office when we're closed. Don't forget I work for him too, I'm not clueless."

I smirk in response. Of course I'm not civil, especially when you've pissed me off and I'm already in a terrible mood.

I planned to do this at the office on Saturday, but when I saw that one way flight to Australia I knew I had to this earlier. Maybe he should've put his pea brain to use and not fuck up so bad on the job. He's lucky he's answering to me and not the boss.

People know not to piss me off, they know the repercussions and they know how I react to things. It's part of the reason why I'm so good at what I do. I'm everyone's worst nightmare when I'm pissed, but Emiliano is something else. He's the boss after all.

"You're right. But you made it so much worse for yourself." I pull a lighter from my back pocket, igniting the flame and running it along the blade of the knife I have been toying with. I try to warn people not to get on my bad side because they're not going to like the way I handle things. We might work for all the same people, but I'm given free rein on how to deal with people who step out of line.