15.

Hello lovies, I felt like being nice and giving another update tonight. I have one more final on Friday so hopefully more frequent updates:) 

Harry Styles 

It had been a week since that day in the ocean with Aurora. She was truly something else. I don't know what it was about her, but she made things easy. She made feel things I've never felt before and it scared me just as much as it enticed me. She was enticing. 

I was sitting on the couch trying to focus on this basketball game that was playing but I couldn't. 

Aurora had excused herself from everyone about 20 minutes and still hadn't returned. I knew she was okay, but I was getting antsy. 

I wanted to see what she was doing in the kitchen for so long, so I decided the only way to excuse myself from everyone was to pretend I was getting a phone call.  

"I have to take this, I'll be back." I speak, making it seem like it was an important call so that Niall and her dad would assume it was business related. 

I stand from the couch and made my way into the kitchen. I quickly found Aurora leaning against the island, scrolling through her phone and completely oblivious to my entrance. 

"What are you doing in here all alone, pretty girl?" I ask as I walk closer to her. 

"Jesus, Harry. Don't scare me like that." She looks up from her phone in a startle. I smile innocently, stepping next to her and leaning my back against the island, resting an elbow on it and looking down at her. 

"What are you doing in here all alone?" I repeat, cocking my head to the side. My eyes drop to her lips where she wets them, slowly might I add. 

"Needed a break." She mumbles, locking her phone and turning to face me. "Miss me, daddy?" She whispers, placing her hand on my chest and toying with the top button on my shirt. 

"You have no idea." My hands run up her legs and sneak under her sundress. She always looked so good in everything she wore, no matter what color she wore, but this color was one of my favorites on her. 

It was a baby blue color, like that little bikini she wore that once time she was out surfing here. It looked so good against her tanned skin and I don't know what it is about it, but her freckles that cover her face always popped when she wore this color. 

My hands roamed around on her thighs before reaching higher to her hips, feeling that they were bare. I quickly look up to her face, a smirk on her face already as she awaited my reaction. 

"No underwear baby? Playing a risky game here." I lower my voice, wrapping my hands around her backside and grabbing ahold of her ass. 

"Do you want to play with me?" She asks, arching her lower back towards me. "Feel how wet I am just from thinking about you." Her tone was seductive and voice low since there were other people in the next room. 

She was absolutely crazy and I loved it because she matched me well. 

I've been doing so many things with her that I normally wouldn't do. From the very beginning, I have. I don't fuck the same person more than once, I don't spend the night and I don't let people come to my place. 

The only one who has ever been in my house is Niall and her father and that was it. I didn't like people in my house, it's too personal and I don't like people getting close to me, but there's something about her that has me doing everything I wouldn't do.