Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Njabulo☆

I have decided that Noxolo will not be going with me to meet Clive. I dont want her to get all mixed up in my issues. Luckily Clive agreed to a meeting and I'm sitting here in this coffee shop waiting for him. He said 10h00 but now its already 10h15.
I then saw someone looking around and assumed it was him so I raised a hand and he came towards me.
" Njabulo Hlatshwayo?" He said while we were shaking hands.
Me: yes. I'm glad you agreed to meeting with me.
Him: You said its about business and I'm all about business
Me: I will just go straight to the point. You've offered to buy Mhayise Shop from Mrs Hlatshwayo. What are you planning to do with the place.
Him: What's in it for you?
Me: I'm actually Mrs Hlatshwayo eldest child and I beg you to not buy that place. That place means a lot to me
Him: I'm dont want to get involved in family politics but your mother is actually the one that came to me about selling the place because she is not benefitting anything from it.
Me: Wow, I wasn't expecting that. I've offered to buy the place from her but she..
Him: That's honestly not my business . I am buying the place and will be turning it to an even greater car repair shop. If you want I can even employ you as one of the workers . I mean by the way things look right now I think you dont want to be separated from that place so worry not. But that's the only thing I can grant you.

I could see that he was not willing to back off. I guess I just have to convince my mother to sell the place to me. Cause this guy is only thinking about money, also he looks very rich as it is.

Noxolo ☆

Njabulo decided that he would try to convince Clive not to buy the shop alone and I supported him in his decision. He said they are meeting today. I just hope that he will come back with good news. Last night he slept here and left in the wee hours of the morning, by 6am he was already gone. He called at 8 telling that he has managed to get Clive's number from his mother's phone so he called him and he agreed to meeting with Njabulo.
I've realised that my life is at stand still right now I'm getting really bored with sitting around the house all day long. I still have a few months to go before I can get my degree but for now hhayi I feel like I'm stuck in one place.
I know I should be relaxing and focusing more on my blooming relationship but Njabulo cant always see me as he actually has a job me on the other hand I'm always free.
Its 11 am and I'm still in bed. If I wake up right now I'll just be bored with sitting and doing nothing cause we cooked enough food last night so we are gonna eat leftovers tonight. At this point of my life I'm broke. I'm broke as they come I should get a job so that I will be able to do some things around the house and also for my self.

A/N: im sorry it's short