Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Noxolo ☆

When Njabulo told me that I should sleep thats when I decided not to, what if he us cheating on me? I cant afford to loose another one to cheating again. Infact I wont allow it .
He came back at the house and I was really drowsy but I wanted to wait for him , he looked happy and he brought sweets , trying to bribe me .
Me: ubukuphi?
-where have you been?
Him: I was clearing my head
Me: and you couldnt clear it here?
Him: um what's wrong now? Why are you insecure all of a sudden.?
Me: I dont know maybe you were out there gallivanting with...
Him: baby shhhhh. Angfani nomnyeni wakho wakdala. Ngyazi manje ungaba nama doubts Kodwa angfani naye and bength ngyobona uThando but ngigcine ngizithola e garage ngathenga ama swidi. Asambe seyolala "
- Baby ssshh! Im nothing like your ex husband. I know right now you might have some doubts but I'm not like him and I was intending on going to see Thando but I ended up at some garage and got you sweets , now let's go and sleep
Me: ngyaxolisa ngivele ngakhathazeka
- I'm sorry , I just got worried
Him: no need to explain, let's go sleep now we will talk in the morning.

That night we had sex , but he did not give me an orgasm and I ended up crying cause I was too close. But he didnt budge I dont know when did I fall asleep after my crying fit.
The next morning I was woken up by something warmt
and wet between my legs. When I looked down Njabulo was eating me up like nobody's business . I opened my legs wide and held his head . After a while I came and I knew he wanted to take it to us having sex but I wasnt having it. So after my orgasm I closed my legs and got out of the bed quickly .
Me: kmele ngiwashe izimpahla zakho ngoba angiyi emsebenzini
- I have to do your laundry since I'm not going to work
Him: couldnt it wait kodwa babe, look at me I'm horny
Me: masturbat(a) sweety
Him: ngzokthola
-I'll get you
Me: no you won't, I'm going to wash my face now and brush my teeth, can you please get all your clothes together I know there are some socks that you wore and left them inside the shoes.
Him: you know me very well"

+ evening +

Njabulo has been telling me that we should go to the sangoma but I'm just not ready about what I will find there, I just want to enjoy dating him without worrying about iish, I know ancestors can be unfair sometimes so I'm just not ready . He still doesn't understand why I'm refusing and I'm not explaining anything to him cause he will just say that I'm being scared for nothing.
He later took me home and told me to get clothes for tomorrow, I wasnt planning of sleeping over again but the man has spoken.

The whole of today he refused to give me sex , I've tried kissing me and giving him suggestive looks but nope he doesnt want to. I've decided to just seduce him , hes my man after all.

Me: baby can you please go and buy ice cream e roots?
Him: but we have ice cream.
Me: I want the one from roots.
Him: that's just a waste babe
Me: ngyakcela"
-Please.
Him: kulungile kodwa siya sobabili
- okay but we will go together
Me: no , I have to warm the food first go alone.
Him: fine... " he took his car keys and wallet them left.
I quickly went to the bedroom to freshen up a little them I wore my lingerie that I got that time I was shopping NoLisa. It was the smallest thing ever I dont know how I let Lisa make me buy that thing, but I'm guessing today it is coming in handy. The color was red and black so I decided to not wear any shoes, I wore a silk short black gown , fixed my face and my weave . I know the line at roots is a nightmare which is why I told him to go there. I drank his alcohol a little just to get the nerves out of the way because I'm not confident enough to do this sober , I need some alcohol in my blood.

He came back when I was already waiting for him I heard his car coming actually so I decided to wait open the door for him ,I'm sure he is angry right now cause he waited in a long line all for ice cream but hey he'll forgive me soon. .
I opened the door for him and he got In and looked at me up and down then went to the kitchen and put the icecream in the freezer
Him: you know you didn't have to make me go all the way if you wanted to seduce me.
Me: oh come on you've been refusing me the whole day.
Him: you should've just asked mami. " he said while pouring juice in the glass , i waited for the Perfect moment for him to turn around and look at me so I will take off this gown
Me: or just take what I want, anyway I want " I said while taking off the gown" I think the juice got in at the wrong pipe cause he started coughing. I laughed at him I guess this lingerie gave me the exact reaction I wanted to get from him.
Him: holy shit, you look great... what did I do to deserve you
Me: theres a lot more you deserve than this. Now ravish me. No foreplay today
Him: my pleasure .

Narrated

Thabiso was at his sangoma place because he feels like the herbs did not work
Tee: ungitshele ukuthi lezinto zizosebenza ngobusuku obubodwa, ngilindile ukuthi angifonele Kodwa lutho "
- You told me that these would work overnight, I waited for her to call but nothing
Sangoma: ngikutshele ukuthi umfonele emva kokusebenzisa lezizinto, umfonele?
- I told you that you should call her after using these things, did you?
Tee: ngimfonele Kodwa akaphendulanga . Ngicabanga usacasukile ngenxa yomhlangano "
-I did, but she did not answer my call. I think she Is still angry about the meeting
Sangoma: Okay, but be careful with that boyfriend of hers. He is someone not to be messed with
Tee: ngeke ngibe nandaba nayo enye into masengthole uNoxolo nje uzobe yena lomfana esehlulekile "
-I wont care about anything he does to me as long as I have Noxolo then he would've lost .
Sangoma: just be careful.
Tee: uqonde ukthini vele?
-what is it you mean exactly?
Sangoma: he is planning something big, just open your eyes and use those herbs because if he loses Noxolo he wont have any fight left in him. He will let go.
Tee: Okay, I will call her now.
Sangoma: usebenzise umlom'omnandi
- use umlomomnandi