Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Noxolo ☆

I'm even scared to look at him right now. He looks too calm, I know it was wrong of me not to tell him that I'm going to kwaCele. But I didnt tell him because I knew he was not going to allow me to go there. For my own selfish reasons also I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt but now I'm even regretting my decision of going there because they all still think I'm that naive Noxolo they knew. But pain changed Me, I always thought there was nothing true in those words until I experienced it. I am a changed person all because of the pain I experienced there. And now all of the sudden they think that I'm going to go back to their son, never . I'd rather drink poison and die. In other words, ANGBUYELI

Now that I'm happy in my life I wont lie and say I still don't think about what they did to me. Cause even if Nj does something good for me I'm like he will change sooner or later, all because of what Thabiso did to me. But they seem to have forgotten how they treated me . They never even visited me in the hospital those hypocrites. And then the ancestors are at their side all for what? Rubbish maan . I'm angry and NJ is just sitting here looking at me drinking this tea he made for me and I feel guiltier and guiltier cause he is not saying anything but just starring .

Me: ngyaxolisa "
- I'm sorry
Him: for what?
Me: for withholding information
Him: I .. okay ngyakuxolela"
-I forgive you.
Me: Thanks. Anginazo izimpahla zakugqoka ksasa emsebenzini
- I dont have clothes to wear for work tomorrow
Him: awuyi
-you're not going
Me: why
Him: youre not fine. Asiyi sobabili "
-We are both not going.
Me: but baby I'm fine
Him: futhi siya esangomeni
-and we are also going to the sangoma
Me: babe ungakhathazeki ngayo yonke leyonto angikho comfortable mina ngalento . Sizobaziba nje ngoba Baswele into abazoyenza base bebona ukuqhamuka nalento yokuthi mina ngingowabo. Ngithembe babe ngfuna wena akekho omunye ."
-Babe dont worry about all that I'm not comfortable about that . We'll just ignore them cause they got nothing better to do so they have came up with this idea that I belong there. Trust me baby I only want you nobody else.
Him: Ngyakwazi lokho futhi nami ngfuna wena wedwa. Angikhathazekile ngalokho. Ngfuna ukuba nesiqiniseko ukuthi lento eshiwo isangoma sabo iqiniso.
- I know and I only want you too. It's not that I'm worried about. I just want to be sure that what their sangoma said is true
Me: let's do that nge weekend then not now, I just want to relax now and chill with you baby.
Him: okay, qeda ukuphuza lelotiye uzolala
- finish drinking that tea so you'll sleep.
Me: what about you. ?
Him: I still have some things to deal with. " he stood up and frenched kissed me.
Him: I'll see you later , love you
Me: okay I love u too. "

Narrated

Thabiso is at his house bathing with the water that his sangoma gave him also he mixed all those herbs he was given . Before then he has already licked some " mlomomnandi" so that every word she says to Noxolo will be welcomed very well .
While he was bathing at some point he stopped and thought of what the first sangoma said. What if he meets his soulmate tomoro. Or what if the ancestors punish him by prolonging him meeting with his soulmate because he is playing with fate knowingly?
But then Noxolo is humble he just fails to understand why she was that disrespectful earlier at the meeting because he knows Noxolo as this humble and respectful lady, surely her boyfriend is the cause of all of this.

He is planning that as soon as he wins Noxolo back they will renew their vows so that once he meets his soulmate that time he will do things different. He will first talk to Noxolo about taking the second wife. Because Noxolo calms him. He is hoping that she wont mind, vele she won't mind with the korobela he will be feeding her.

Njabulo☆

I drove around trying to clear my head because its been a crazy afternoon. That Thabiso guy thinks that since he has the money he is entitled to have anyone or anything he wants, well he should think again because all his money could disappear in a snap of my fingers and he will never ever find where it disappeared to. I dont like to be provoked but he's trying me I swear. I've given him the warning but still he is undermining me. The fact that everything would have happened quicker only if Noxolo would agree to go to the sangoma with me would have made everything easier but now I have to wait for a whole week to strike. But in the mean time I'll be getting to know everything there is to know about all the things he gets up to.

I think Noxolo is afraid of going to the sangoma because what if we find out that everything is true. I'm also afraid I wont lie but I will fight for her till she doesnt want me to fight anymore.
I got to the garage and decided to buy Xolo some chocolates before I go home. She loves sweets.