Chapter 40

Chapter 40 not Edited

The next day we woke up very exhausted. Njabulo really worked me last night and I dont want to lie i enjoyed every moment. I do not know where I got that much energy but we were both unstoppable
Him: uthatheni ngoba ebusuku asilalanga
-what did you take , cause last night you kept me up all night
Me: Hhayi babe
Him: serious bulokhu ungvusa already wet.
Me: I guess I have high sex drive
Him: if uu say so. Let's go bath we have a lot of work to do today , especially you.
Me: I know right! You made me not go to work yesterday.
Him: you agreed
Me: go bath alone my punani is painful " he burst out laughing
Him: we are not gonna have sex, we are already late.
Me: I cant take any chances. I'll bath after uu.
Him: fine.

While he went to bath I decided to make breakfast for my man. I haven't really been cooking for him , hes always been the one that has been making breakfast for me so for a change I want to make it, this man spoils me I tell you.

While I was busy with frying the eggs I received the call from Thabiso, he doesnt give up this one. I decided to answer
Me: Thabiso
Him: Sawubona MaDlamini" he said in a soft voice and I became very shy and nervous at the same time.
Me: clears throat " Hello " I said in a small voice, I don't want Njabulo hearing me .
Him: ngikukhumbule buya uze ekhaya"
- I miss you, come back home " he said in a begging but also kinda demanding voice and I felt compelled to do exactly like he said, I felt like his words to me were the best things I have ever heard. I was in a trance
Me: I. I. ...
Him: kumele uhlukane nalendoda ohleli nayo, ubuye ekhaya lakho kwaCele, ungumfazi wami nabaphansi bavumelana nami"
- you have to break up with that man you're with , and come back to your home at KwaCele, you are my wife even the ancestors agree with me"
My eggs were starting to burn now I think at some point I forgot that I was trying to cook , I think I got startled by the burning eggs and that I was going to ruin Njabulos breakfast that I dropped the phone. Oh God Njabulo.
What the f** was that, was was I all of a sudden agreeing with everything that Thabiso said when I despise him so much? I mean sure I would never go back to him but what was that? I was completely convinced that whatever he was telling me I should agree to it. If these eggs did not burn I think I was gonna do something I was going to regret for the rest of my life. I think I should take Njabulo's advice and go to the sangoma but I will go alone what if I find something I wont like, like the fact that Thabiso sangoma was telling the truth, yoh I'd die I tell you.
I decided to call Lisa.

Her: friend.
Me: I have an emergency
Her: what's up.? Do you want me to come over?
Me: cha , Kodwa ngifuna ungiphelezele ngiyobonana nesangoma namuhlanje muphuma emsebenzini
- no but I want you to accompany me to see the sangoma today after work please.
Her: nomayini mngani. Kodwa bengicabanga ukuthi uzoyenza lento nge weekend. Yini eshintshile?
-Anything friend. But I thought that you said you will do this on the weekend , what's changed?
Me: yindab' ende ngizoktshela ngakho konke masihlangana kusihlwa
-it's a long story I will tell you all about it when I see you, tonight .
Her: okay , see you later .

Njabulo: usukhethe ukuphinda ungiqambele amanga futhi? "
-so you've decided to lie to me again?
I was startled by Njabulo, I did not know how much he heard and I know it will look bad. And when did he even finish bathing
Me: ngyaxolisa , ukuthi ngyasaba ngento engizoythola laphaya . Bengingazimisele ngokuya namuhlanje until kufona uThabiso , ube.. angazi ngingachaza ngithini kodwa ngyazi ukuthi ngidinga ukwazi iqiniso ngokukhulu ukushesha ."
-I'm sorry , I'm just scared about what I will find there. I wasnt planning to go today until Thabiso called. He was just.. I dont know how to explain it but I know that I need to know the truth ASAP
Him: ubefunani?
- what did he want?
Me: akashongo lutho olusemqoka
- he didn't say anything important
Him: that's it , I'm going to that sangoma with you, go and bath we'll be late
Me: but I'm still preparing your food.
Him: the one that's burned? Hhayi hambogeza noxolo or you want me to leave you?
Me: okay I'm leaving .

Njabulo☆

I finished bathing and went to the kitchen I found Noxolo on the phone

Her :cha , Kodwa ngifuna ungiphelezele ngiyobonana nesangoma namuhlanje muphuma emsebenzini
- no but I want you to accompany me to see the sangoma today after work please.
Caller:.....
Me: yindab' ende ngizoktshela ngakho konke masihlangana kusihlwa
-it's a long story I will tell you all about it when I see you, tonight .
Caller:...
..
..
....
She left to bath. I hate it when she lies like this. Why couldnt she just straight up tell me that she wants to do this alone? But I'm so not going to let her do this thing alone, we are in this thing together.
I called Thando and told her to get on with it. I mean we have found information all all of his things, the only thing left is we haven't found his sangoma yet. But I know it will happen soon. . By this time tomorrow this Thabiso will know what messing with me is like.. I've been tolerating his nonsense for a while now and I'm sure he is using muti on Noxolo otherwise why would she be shaking when I asked her about their call? She fucken shaked.