Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Lungile ☆

Staying with Thobeka has been hell on earth. Every chance she gets she reminds me about how I ruined the good thing I had and all for what? For a man that scammed me and left me high and dry. I honestly do not wish to see Moscow ever again in my life, and i know he was hired to fake date me so I guess it's my karma for hurting an innocent soul in all of this , Noxolo did not deserve the way i treated her when we first met. Even when i gloated about my pregnancy she did not deserve that. My God I even had something bad to say about her dress code. I wish I could see her one day and apologize.

I will never forget Thabani for all the wrong things he told me to do, some he forced me to do them. Told me to prove my love for him and I guess I loved him too much because I did all the things he wanted me to do even thou I wasn't comfortable with them. I never want to see him. I'm just glad that when I called my boss and told her that I lost my baby she told me that I can come back to work anytime. And I said I will come back after a month. I need this month to recover .
Thobeka : Awu sengize ngbuya emsebenzini and usalele kusofa namanje
- I've come back from work but you are still sleeping?
Me: kanti luphi uzwelo lakho Thobeka? Ngiqeda ukulahlekelwa ingane yam futhi...
- where is your sympathy Thobeka? I just lost my baby and ...
Her: as if that's my fault , I'm sorry you lost your child but what did you expect will happen if you sleep with men you didnt know? I'm not judging you but what if I came home with my boyfriend and he saw you in this state? On his sofa?
Me: I'm sorry Please give me some break. Everything in my life is falling apart and right now I need a friend . I need a hug , I need a shoulder to cry on
Her: washintsa emva komshado wakho uyakhumbula? Nguwena owathi awufuni ukuzibandakanya nathi amantombazane angashadile, awfune muntu eduze komnyeni wakho ngoba awusethembi .I'm sorry i cant be all of that for you. Trust me I love you but i also have a life of my own and i have to pay the Bills here, also I have a needy boyfriend to tend to."
-you changed after you got married remember? You're the one that said you dont want to associate your self with unmarried ladies, you didn't want anyone near your man cause you did not trust us . "

I felt her words. I know I changed after I got married and everything she said is the truth. No lies were detected . Because I know my self. When I have got something going well for me I tend to forget other factors. Like when I met Thabiso I forgot about Thabani. When I met Moscow i forgot about Thabiso. But at this case i turned against my friends.
Me: I'm sorry Thobeka. I will help around the house
Her: That's all i want . I just want you to be helpful around here . Do you still need a hug ? " Thobeka is not the affectionate type. She is that time you will take with when you have a bitch that's messing with you and she will show you flames. So I knew it took too much of her to even offer me that hug.
Me: Yes." We hugged
Her: You stink
Me: I'll go bath now.
Her: you can move to the other room , I cant have you sleeping on my sofa nope, they are too expensive , besides I was angry at you for abandoning us when something good was happening in your life
Me: I'm sorry about that. I will change I swear.
Her: okay .

Thabani ☆

I was not ready about how every thing turned out. I thought that I still had some time to play with Lungile and Thabiso. After everything I've realised that I've been stupid all along. My brother has always loved me and actually was there for me all along but in my jealous state I did not notice all of that, now my parents hate me and my brother also hate me. At home things are sour because no one is talking to me, also they aren't telling me to move out so I guess that a sign that they will eventually forgive me.

Surprisingly I was also scammed. At first I thought the guy turned on me and told Lungile everything buy guess what he decided to scam the both of us. He told me to send him money for his hotel stay but it turns out he didn't pay, plus all the money he would want out of nowhere for dinner dates and gifts it also turns out that he did not buy Lungile any gifts and Lungile Is the one that maintained their lifestyle, because she thought she was gonna get all her money back as he was rich, the dream he sold her. Once I see him he will pay all my money back. I'm sure by now he is swimming in money and he will even be harder to find as he has the money now. He will continue scamming people as he is so good at it.

Thabiso: Ujabulile ke ngoba sengingenamfazi? Ngingenangane?
- are you happy now that I dont have a wife? Nor a child ?
Me: Ngyaxolisa mfwethu, kwakungamele kugcine kanjena
- I'm sorry my brother , it wasnt supposed to end up like this.
Thabiso: angithi vele bufuna ukungbulala
- you wanted to kill me right
Me: Lungile beqamba amanga ngalokho . I'd never do that to my blood
Thabiso: but you'd actually tell your girlfriend to scam your blood?
Me: I'm sorry, I was greedy and selfish. Ngyathembisa ngzokusiza ngikbuyisele uNoxolo
- I promise I will help you with bringing Noxolo back .
Him: angidingi sizo lwakho, mhlampe nawe walala Naye
- I dont need your help, for what I know you might have also slept with her.
Me: I did not, I swear , ngcela singavumeli umuntu wesfazane phakathi kwethu, singobhuti same blood
- let's not allow a woman to come between us , we are brothers .
Him: and we were not brothers when you decided to betray me? Just know that from today you're dead to me..I want absolutely nothing to do with you Thabani. " I did not know what to say after that because I knew he meant everything he said to me.

Njabulo☆

When Xolo told me to fetch her cause she still want to spend some time with me I was not expecting to find what I found , that ex of hers is full of nonsense. It's clear as a daylight that he doesnt know me. When he said " tell that boyfriend of yours that I'm coming for everything that is mine so he shouldn't be too comfortable"
I wanted to beat him there and there yo show him that I'm no coward. But we were in front of the ladies and I'm not ready for Noxolo to know that side of me yet. That side that I'd prefer her not knowing.

I first took her to her place so she will get the change of clothes. Then we went to my place.
I left her in the sitting room and went to my bedroom to sulk there alone. I heard her cooking I guess she was giving me space to sulk alone in peace.
I just hate that guy because he took me back there , he took me back to a dark place. I might pretend to be all soft and stuff but nope I'm not like that, I have taught my self to first give warnings before I strike. And strike I will

Noxolo: You've been here sitting alone come eat
Me: I'm not hungry
Her: Baby come on, I know you'd never say no to food
Me: I just , that guy really angered me today babe. And ...
Her: ssssshhhh, forget about Thabiso and concentrate on us, you have nothing to worry about baby. And if we entertain him he will think we have nothing better to do except pay attention to him. So now let's enjoy our time together and forget about that moron. "
When she kinda put my worries at ease and I guess for now I'll forget about him but not for long.
Me: okay.
Her: now stop sulking and kiss me.
I did not need to be told twice.