Chapter 34

Insert 34

Thabiso point of view

I thought long and hard about this and come fire come force I will have Noxolo back. I know a lot of fake sangoma's that would do anything for quick cash. I'm going to hire one to come to my home, obviously without my parent knowledge that I will be knowing that sangoma. And the sangoma will say she is here because the ancestors want my first wife back home. I know Noxolo will never refuse after that as she believes in ancestors.
My only worry is that she might be too inlove with her guy and dont come back but I know all her soft spot.
I wonder how I'm going the soulmate that the sangoma was talking about, but I wish she stay wherever she is I do not want anything to come between me and Noxolo again.
I went to the fake sangoma and he agreed that in a weekend's time he will come to my home. In the mean time I'll be all over Noxolo like a rash , every where she goes I will be there.
After I finished with the sangoma I went back home. My mother has been very worried about me because I haven't been staying home I just come at nights and leave early in the morning , I'm just not ready to see Thabani. I know he is just going to apologize and everyone will expect me to just forgive him. It all honestly when my family began mistreating Noxolo I was angry at them and I never thought of taking a second wife until I met Lungile. And I know if I did not meet her I wouldnt have been single right now and child less and I blame Thabani for all of this if it wasnt for him I wouldnt have met with Lungile.

MaNdlovu: suze wabuya Thabiso, kade ngilokho ngikhathazekile ngawe "
- you've finally came back Thabiso, I've been worried about you
Me: besingekho isidingo mama , ngisaphila"
- there was no need mama ,I'm still alive "
MaNdlovu:ngeke ngihlale ngingakhathazeki ngawe uyingane yami
- I cant not be worried about you , you're my child "
Me: angikho ready ukukhuluma no Thabani mama angifuni nokumbona "
- I'm not ready to talk with Thabani mama, I dont even want to see him
MaNdlovu: nami ngisamukwatele Kodwa ngzokwenza sure ukuthi uyasuka endleleni yakho
- I'm still angry at him too but I'll make sure that he stays out of your way.
Me: Okay . Ngsathi ukuyolala kancane ma , I will come later ngikhathele
- I'm going to sleep a little,... I'm tired .
MaNdlovu: kulungile, ngizothi usisi wakho akakulungisele ukudla
-okay I will ask your sister to prepare something for you to eat

Noxolo ☆

It was now time to go. I honestly did not want to go anymore , to even think that I was not planning to sleep over but now I'm enjoying his company too much that i dont want to leave. .
N.j: you can move in with me you know
Me: aah babe I just might " obviously I was kidding but i think he was serious
Nj: I'm serious. You are welcome here anytime .
Me: okay I will visit you on weekends. Tomorrow it's my first day at work baby, I'm so excited
Nj: ujabulela ukuthi uzongbona everyday wena
- you are happy because you'll get to see me everyday.
Me: Yaaaaas, and I can kiss you anytime I want
Nj: how about right now
Me: nope I've just applied my lipstick now, plus you know yourself you'll want more
Nj: ( he laughs) I want to take you home next week Sunday.
Me: hhaybo what?
Nj: yes baby, I'm serious about you and I want you to meet my family
Me: akukho early kodwa ? Ngyakthanda kodwa angikho ready for umndeni ungene othandweni yethu.
-isnt it too early thau? I love you but I'm not ready for the family to be too involved in our love
Nj: hhaybo
Me: Don't get me wrong but I want us to enjoy our love without the family putting their 2cent opinions about us.
Him: okay I hear you. I'm giving you 3 months then
Me: are you serious , that's soon ?
Him: Take it or leave it hon, I'm serious about you and I heard you talking about marriage. I just want you to know that I'll be marrying you very soon
Me: okay my love, take me home now I wanna prepare my self for tomorrow .
Him: okay

Lungile☆

Ever since I talked with Thobeka last night I think we have come to a compromise, she has started to treat me like a friend I've always been to her. And she stopped giving me stinky eye but the one thing she said is that she wont be comfortable having me around her boyfriend . We will talk about that once time goes on, but for now I'll just keep queit.

I'm glad that I'll soon be going to work and if I had money right now I'll be staying in a hotel.